2008 - How will your team look? Players to watch? Returning players?

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

2008 - How will your team look? Players to watch? Returning players?

I know that we're not quite done yet for 2007. But for most of us, it's time to look ahead to 2008. How do you see next year for your team? Players To Watch? Returning Players?

My Cardinal's can't go anywhere but up next year from last .. can't really predict much 'till we see when realinment comes around, but I can tell you they'll be alot better team next year... ;)...If Dustin Breaux can limit his interceptions he'll have a really good year and I expect the same from Joe Robertson and Luek Rhodes again next year..

If the Cards work hard during the summer they will no doubt be a better club. The offense in particular. The defense needs some serious changes to be any better than they were this year. The offense seemed to improve from the first game to the last but the defense seemed to only get worse. JMO

The defense was at it's best during the Liberty game.. I think they lost liek two starters due to injury just in that one game.. two other defensive starters got injured during the Schrimmages.. THe offense definantaly got better.. It's guranteed the Cardinals will score next year... but the defense is a question...

My Cardinal's can't go anywhere but up next year from last .. can't really predict much 'till we see when realinment comes around, but I can tell you they'll be alot better team next year... ;)...If Dustin Breaux can limit his interceptions he'll have a really good year and I expect the same from Joe Robertson and Luek Rhodes again next year..

I have a question? How can they not get better?

West Brook is going to be TOUGH next year........there will be at least eight returning STARTERS on offense that will return. There is one very good wide receiver, who did not play this season, that will also make his return next year for a total of nine. Also, the Bruins will return five STARTERS on the defensive side of the ball. I'm also told that there may be some changes made in the offseason to try to put a defense on the field that will be just as dominating as their offensive counterparts. Either way, look out for the Brook next year! ;) We should be a very dominant team!

I think EC will be in pretty good shape with several returning starters including:

Dontae Raymond - RB & DE

Daniel Renner - OG

Tanner Mazzola - OG

Arick Hartman - OT

Anthony Ortiz - DB

Other returning players that saw a lot of action include:

Jared Rabalos - LB

Wacey Weiss - LB

Jacoby Carrington - RB & DB

Trey Lambert - QB

Coach Valastro loses a lot of good kids to graduation but his cupboard aint completely bare.  ;)

I think EC will be in pretty good shape with several returning starters including:

Dontae Raymond - RB & DE

Daniel Renner - OG

Tanner Mazzola - OG

Arick Hartman - OT

Anthony Ortiz - DB

Other returning players that saw a lot of action include:

Jared Rabalos - LB

Wacey Weiss - LB

Jacoby Carrington - RB & DB

Trey Lambert - QB

Coach Valastro loses a lot of good kids to graduation but his cupboard aint completely bare.  ;)

We also had Adamson and Hallmark

The way I see things for Lumberton is that they need some experience quick in the secondary and 2 of the linebeackers positions. Also the QB spot is not gonna have any either so that will be tough to. But overall they can pull through because Coach Credeur want let losing happen and they also have a great coaching staff to get the job done..

Don't know if we are going to play any teams from setx,but as far as the city cats DEFENSE they return 8 starters,and 3 on offense.They will reload as far as wr's positions lots of speed and probally a better running game than last yr.They will go with a kid by the name of Travis Tomek 5-11 180 4.6,decent arm i don't see 3000 yds passing from this kid but the kid is very tough.They still will run the no huddle offense but i see them morre balanced on offense next yr.The defense will be the key to a championship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder