??DISTRICT CHAMPS??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. ??DISTRICT CHAMPS??

• LUMBERTON
    • CENTRAL
    • PNG
    • NEDERLAND
    • VIDOR

Did someone change our district up?  ???  Last I checked LCM, Silsbee, HJ, Ozen, and WO-S were a part of the district, too.  You might not think these guys have a chance and don't deserve to be in your poll, but last year a lot of people didn't think Central had a chance either and that seemed to upset a few people in Beaumont, too.

this is a tough district to call... you have 3 or 4 teams at the top capable of beating each other whenever they play.  there isn't one clear frontrunner this year.  lumberton and central have a good shot, as does nederland, who has a young team that will have matured some from last year.  also, you can never count png out until you see what kind of year they're going to have.  good luck to all teams involved... i can't wait to see how things turn out this year!

I think Central and Lumberton are obviously the teams to beat.... Nederland has great young talent.... PNG is PNG.... LCM is not the same  LCM they used to be in soccer.....

all that aside....

Im going with Lumberton and Central Co-Champs....  b/c I like to stay as diplomatic as possible 8)

I like Central this year, it would be nice to see Nederlands young talent step up and prove me wrong...and of course Lumberton will be in the mix....My ideal finish for this district would be, however wrong it may be.. this is what i would like to see

1. Central

2. Nederland

3. Lumberton

But all of these team are good, so that should make for some good and exciting match ups. Good luck to everyone though, im looking forward to january.

Guest Soccerfan

1. Lumberton--all they did was reload and only loose 2 key players

2. Central- have stirred an interest in soccer by thier successs last year

3. nederland- were real young but will benefit from thier experience in 07

to me the rest will all battle hard and cannot be counted out. Ive heard that a few schools even got new "soccer' coaches. 08 will be one to remeber

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder