*HJ vs. LC-M/HJ WINS 58-52/Comments*

Man, when Jarvis threw the ball out of bounds off that LCM player's knee right under that ref's nose, and that ref called it LCM ball, I thought Coaches Sutherland and Davis, and maybe some of our players, even, were gonna have strokes.  That particular call gets my Cheating Ref Call of the Year nomination.  It'll be hard to top, but the season is young, and I think that particular ref might just be capable of topping it.  Hard to imagine, but we'll see...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they called a five second violation on jarvis wich is still crap coach told us after the game ......................they have the names of the students who jumped the  hawk hecklers and they will be delt with tomorrow by the police at there campus

I had an awesome time last night at that game. It was a cood close clean ball game. Not meaning to get off on this, but I'm ashamed of my school after what happened last night, my fiance and I were parked in the middle of it. But other than that, the game should be game of the week or something! Both teams are strong and have the potential to go to the playoffs. Hawks could possible go back to the state playoffs.

???  I'm sorry I missed it, I was very sick last night and I'm so mad I didn't go, sounds as though it was a great atmosphere

You missed an excellent game!!! It was good on both sides. After the first quarter and about half the second, both teams finally got past the jitters and stopped making so many mistakes.

Yeah it was a REALLY great game.

I was thrown right in the middle of the fight last night!

& It was alot of WOS people as well!

From what i know the Hawk whatever they are

Were calling girls sluts,

&& using ratial comments!

& Now i dont think that that is good sportsmanship or anythin!

But yeah!

But like i know that it was ALOT of people.

& kids did get out of hand!

But other the hawk people should have watched what they said!

Yeah it was a REALLY great game.

I was thrown right in the middle of the fight last night!

& It was alot of WOS people as well!

From what i know the Hawk whatever they are

Were calling girls sluts,

&& using ratial comments!

& Now i dont think that that is good sportsmanship or anythin!

But yeah!

But like i know that it was ALOT of people.

& kids did get out of hand!

But other the hawk people should have watched what they said!

yea before you run your loud mouth you should find out what really happend first.........second the heckles didnt say anything to the players of ladies from WOS or LCM....it would probably be better if you would watch what you say!

yea before you run your loud mouth you should find out what really happend first.........second the heckles didnt say anything to the players of ladies from WOS or LCM....it would probably be better if you would watch what you say!

you dont even know what happened just like dirty doody said

there was a huge group of people gathering by the hawk hecklers towards the end of the game and followed them outside now i don't know what happened outside but it seems they were looking for trouble... trying to beat the hawks somewhere they played 8 on 5 because the refs could possibly not be good enough for a little dribblers primary game and the hawks still came away with a victory

Mkay i will keep my mouth shut!

But its whatever!

Who cares what started it!

All i know is it was pretty funny!

yeahh didnt get jumped even though they were blind sided yeah and the only reason HJ people were fighting is because everyone was jumping their friends what were they supposed to do sit there and watch?? i dont know how things go at LCM or WOS but we protect are friends at HJ

Really? Didn do a very good job at it.lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder