Hazben

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

D-ville should have a good team. how they do will depend on who Bickham picks as QB. They have a young team and will be in the mix.

D-ville

Anahuac

Buna/EC

Be honest with yourself. Do you really think Deweyville will have buna and e.c. fighting for the last playoff spot and anahuac makes it Hardin not even in the picture?

D-ville should have a good team. how they do will depend on who Bickham picks as QB. They have a young team and will be in the mix.

D-ville

Anahuac

Buna/EC

Be honest with yourself. Do you really think Deweyville will have buna and e.c. fighting for the last playoff spot and anahuac makes it Hardin not even in the picture?

It's someone's opinon on a message board, if you think differently, post your opinon and we'll see come November.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I know EC lost TT and you cant replace him..

I know that we have some kids coming up next year from a sold JV team last year they have talent and heart...

QB: Trey Lambert he has great accuracy

Rb: Donate Raymond/Jacoby Carrington that's speed and power right there.

O line: Very strong Krammer, Priebe, Heartman, Renner, Mazola idk but to me if you have seen these guys you know there big and strong wait HUGE.

Defense: No TT but we have josh adamson to handle the FS spot. No McDonald or Trammel but we have got some strong JV guys coming up ready to step up. Hallmark is great on both ends.

I think we have great depth for the coming season.

There is alot of doubt out there without TT but we have a great coach and he will do whatever it takes..

All the nay Sayers need to just wait and watch.

I agree with everything except Adamson I just dont see him being able to handle the FS spot very well.

Well if he cant handle it..

We have jacoby carrington I think he is working in the same spot.

Im just saying im super excited for the coming season.

The program has been working so hard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder