24-AA for 08--

Hazben

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at FB you have #99 trey howards's little brother jarrod(and he isnt little). Qb will be domingo smith. Rb will be Dante Barnes and Milton Williams. on the line you have first teamers jack garret and scotty gilmore returning. and look for Derric Puckitt to play well along with Tanner hughes. WR JJ Turner is also returning.

On Defense.. First team MLB Milton Williams will lead the way along with Jack Garret. The Defensive line consists of second teamers Barnes(DE) and Gilmore(DT). and look for Keith Gilmore to play DL this year as well. OLB's Gerhard and Wise will be other big contributers to this Defense as well. Aubrey walker at corner and possibly either JJ Turner or Matt Lowe at FS.

the team loses 6 offensive starters and 3 or 4 on Defense

Guest oldplayer

Guy's Larry haynes always has a good team each year.....who would have thought they would have went 9-3 this year...Hardin will be just as good on offense as what they were this year believe me.....

of course we realize who we're losing, but mcdonald didnt play the last game. Trammel and Thomas are def. our biggest lose, and any ec fan will tell u that. after the hardin game i figured people would actaully have seen that ec can win without Thomas. but i guess the only way we'll prove to yall non-believers is come back next year just as strong, and shut all of yall up. topdawg has to be from deweyville, werent yall picked to make the playoffs this year?? and how can u have the top 3 teams from this year picked to be at the bottom half of the district next year?? you have to be smoking something to post something like that.

well then footballfan who r u predicting to win the district next year??

sorry, but EC didn't win without Thomas...he scored 2 of your TDs plus stopped a Hardin receiver short of the goal line before the half.  EC perennially has a good team so I expect them to still be good, but not the same after losing all your top players with the exception of the big RB.

• 2 weeks later...

at FB you have #99 trey howards's little brother jarrod(and he isnt little). Qb will be domingo smith. Rb will be Dante Barnes and Milton Williams. on the line you have first teamers jack garret and scotty gilmore returning. and look for Derric Puckitt to play well along with Tanner hughes. WR JJ Turner is also returning.

On Defense.. First team MLB Milton Williams will lead the way along with Jack Garret. The Defensive line consists of second teamers Barnes(DE) and Gilmore(DT). and look for Keith Gilmore to play DL this year as well. OLB's Gerhard and Wise will be other big contributers to this Defense as well. Aubrey walker at corner and possibly either JJ Turner or Matt Lowe at FS.

I am Matt Lowe's mom and Scotty and Keith Gilmore's aunt.  All i can say is if matt or JJ gets fs it will be good. They both have heart and want to play. Next football season is going to be good.  All the boys that play for kountze are GOOD kids.  They know that it is a team game and stand by each other. It is good to see kids that truly get along and are proud to see each other do good! Be lookin for the Gilmore boys, they dont play around.  Matt and JJ are good at what they do. If Matt does make FS he has some big shoes to fill!  Good luck to all the Lions(especially my 3 boys..love ya'll)

I dont think that Stelly is the number one returning player...Hunter Davis is the best returner Hardin will have.

I'm sorry but when it comes to football, Davis is no way close to Stelly's athletic playing ability. Stelly even posted a 4.6/40 before the break and getting faster. As for Marsh's half brother, he will help out a great deal but is not as great as Snook. The upcoming team has big shoes to fill but I feel they will be able to give a great fight and possibly make the playoffs but won't make school history like this past team was able to do. Jordan Nolan will be hard to replace. Don't believe the 2nd string QB can do it unless Villamez is considered Hardin's new QB!

Guest oldplayer

The best athlete in that program is Villamez and the new kid that moved in from Livingston. Hunter Davis is a better all around athlete than stelly. Stelly is a powerfull running back but if your talking about athletic wise Davis is better and will be two times better than stelly by the time he's a senior, but yeah stelly will be very tough to deal with for opponents next year no doubt but Villamez will be unstoppable. People just don't know how good hardin is going to be next year. Losing marsh and nolan won't hurt one bit.

The best athlete in that program is Villamez and the new kid that moved in from Livingston. Hunter Davis is a better all around athlete than stelly. Stelly is a powerfull running back but if your talking about athletic wise Davis is better and will be two times better than stelly by the time he's a senior, but yeah stelly will be very tough to deal with for opponents next year no doubt but Villamez will be unstoppable. People just don't know how good hardin is going to be next year. Losing marsh and nolan won't hurt one bit.

Losing two all state teamers wont hurt a bit?  Strong words which can't be substantiated...

I think Hardin will be good also, just can't say losing those two won't hurt at all, that is ridiculous.

Guest ballplayer

Hey blecherbum I think oldplayer could be right...its obvious you don't know haynes history to well. He finds a go to guy each and every year no matter what. The guy has always built playmakers and he will have them a again this year. Marsh and nolan were great but there will be two more great players again next year. Haynes reloads no matter where he coaches....

how can you pick anahuac over Kountze at all?? that is crazy. they couldnt beat Kountze when Kountze was a super young last year. and Kountze won again this year, and next year Kountze will have a very large group of seniors who have been playin varsity ball and will have a ton of experience. I could maybe see anahuac battling for third, but kountze will be battling for a DC

Hey blecherbum I think oldplayer could be right...its obvious you don't know haynes history to well. He finds a go to guy each and every year no matter what. The guy has always built playmakers and he will have them a again this year. Marsh and nolan were great but there will be two more great players again next year. Haynes reloads no matter where he coaches....

There's no one who has looked at Haynes' resume more than myself.  I know very well what the team will look like next year, and as I said, I believe Hardin will be a good team.  However, stating that losing ANY all state selection from your team won't hurt a bit is a strecth.  There are some really good athletes coming up and I know about some of the transfers coming, but Nolan and Marsh were a special duo that will be missed.  Maybe they won't be irreplaceable, but they will be missed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder