24-AA for 08--

Hazben

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Chambers- Should be O.K will go as Far as Dontae Raymond will bring them

Warren- They are pretty much out of the picture

Anahuac- Are going to put points up on the board played with some young players this year.

Hardin- The Offense they have down there now is going to be perfect look for Hunter Davis Next Year

Kountze-This is the Year for Kountze they will have a Solid Defense and they have another big RB #31

Dewyville- I think they had a Very Hurtful Year but they are Pretty good and proably will win this District.

Buna- Losing alot of Power off of the O-LIne i think will be a little banged up

Predictions

1.Dewyville

2.Kountze

3.Anahuac

4.Hardin

5.East Chambers

6.Buna

7. Warren

EC in 5th you are on some strong stuff

losing only 1 off lineman.1 rec and of course TT on Off.

def.- 2-LB ,1-DL,1-end,1-Db & TT

Raymond will carry the big load with carrington  @RB

Hallmark comes back as a 2-way starter - rec/OLB

Strong O-line

Adamson - @ - FS

Lambert QB will do a fine job

Rabilais @ DL

Ortiz - @ TB and CB

You cannot replace TT but you can divide the responsibility and coach Valastro will have his team ready.

EC has some talent coming from a JV that won the District Championship,and some kids playing other positions because of seniors that were better in certin positions.Reload BUCS

EC in 5th you are on some strong stuff

losing only 1 off lineman.1 rec and of course TT on Off.

def.- 2-LB ,1-DL,1-end,1-Db & TT

Raymond will carry the big load with carrington  @RB

Hallmark comes back as a 2-way starter - rec/OLB

Strong O-line

Adamson - @ - FS

Lambert QB will do a fine job

Rabilais @ DL

Ortiz - @ TB and CB

You cannot replace TT but you can divide the responsibility and coach Valastro will have his team ready.

EC has some talent coming from a JV that won the District Championship,and some kids playing other positions because of seniors that were better in certin positions.Reload BUCS

do you realize the players that your losing?? you are losing the best players on your team. Mcdonald, Trammel, Trevino, Thomas. are you kidding me?? i think 5 is kinda harsh.. but next year definitly wont be the district champs

of course we realize who we're losing, but mcdonald didnt play the last game. Trammel and Thomas are def. our biggest lose, and any ec fan will tell u that. after the hardin game i figured people would actaully have seen that ec can win without Thomas. but i guess the only way we'll prove to yall non-believers is come back next year just as strong, and shut all of yall up. topdawg has to be from deweyville, werent yall picked to make the playoffs this year?? and how can u have the top 3 teams from this year picked to be at the bottom half of the district next year?? you have to be smoking something to post something like that.

well then footballfan who r u predicting to win the district next year??

of course we realize who we're losing, but mcdonald didnt play the last game. Trammel and Thomas are def. our biggest lose, and any ec fan will tell u that. after the hardin game i figured people would actaully have seen that ec can win without Thomas. but i guess the only way we'll prove to yall non-believers is come back next year just as strong, and shut all of yall up. topdawg has to be from deweyville, werent yall picked to make the playoffs this year?? and how can u have the top 3 teams from this year picked to be at the bottom half of the district next year?? you have to be smoking something to post something like that.

well then footballfan who r u predicting to win the district next year??

I don't think Topdawg is from Deweyville, Deweyville has nothing but respect for EC and the rest of this District.

EC is losing some very talented and dedicated Srs. but I think they'll be in better shape than some realize.

Most of the O-Line will be back (Trevino & Trammell are gone) and Raymond and Carrington will carry the load running the ball. Lambert got a lot of quality reps. at QB as Tramaines back-up.

Defensively, EC has to replace LB's Trammell, White, DeVillier & Barrow and Penny, Vigers & McDonald from the D-Line.

We're losing some good kids but I think there's some good players that will step up and fill their shoes.

TopDawg is not from Deweyville.  The D-Ville fans have been in ECs corner more than anyone.  They have classy fans and I respect that.  I gaurantee ya'll one thing, just because Tremain is going to be playing in college next year don't think them Bucs aren't going to be ready to defend their district championship.  Trust me the coaching staff at EC is top notch 2nd to none.  They will have them ready.  EC don't rebuild they reload.

TopDawg is not from Deweyville.  The D-Ville fans have been in ECs corner more than anyone.  They have classy fans and I respect that.  I gaurantee ya'll one thing, just because Tremain is going to be playing in college next year don't think them Bucs aren't going to be ready to defend their district championship.  Trust me the coaching staff at EC is top notch 2nd to none.  They will have them ready.  EC don't rebuild they reload.

EC year in and year out is always well Coached and well prepared for the season, I would not count them out.

There was a thread on this site not too long ago about how big a part does tradition play  when a team takes the field.  Well, in my opinion, when EC takes the field there is only one goal in mind and that is a District Championship and no matter what, they find a way to win it and the other teams find a way for EC to win it as well.  Now I know they haven't won the district every year but they have been in the thick of things all the time.  To put them 5th is a BIG mistake. 

There was a thread on this site not too long ago about how big a part does tradition play  when a team takes the field.  Well, in my opinion, when EC takes the field there is only one goal in mind and that is a District Championship and no matter what, they find a way to win it and the other teams find a way for EC to win it as well.  Now I know they haven't won the district every year but they have been in the thick of things all the time.  To put them 5th is a BIG mistake. 

I agree 100% with you.  We always have some non-believers no matter what we do, but we will just show them on the field next year.  We have a great coaching staff and some very awesome athletics that give 100% percent.

EC will compete next year, noone is saying they wont. but they without a doubt wont have the same caliber of a ball club as they have in the past couple years. No way that there will be a player as good as Tramain at QB. and there is certainly not a way you can have someone play like trammel and trevino. they will be decent.. but i doubt they will contend for DC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder