JoeBama's Plausible Future!

Reagan

With everything I seen so far concerning JoeBama and his future, the following makes more sense than anything else I've seen:  What I think JoeBama is going to do is in the spring he'll announce that he's not running for reelection.  The last sitting President to do it was L. Johnson on March 31, 1968.  And we all know that Nixon, the come back kid, won.  Trump would mirror that!  Although the Dems like to say they are the "quota" party, I don't think he'll resign so they Dems can say that they have first black female President.  They know she's worst than JoeBama.  They put her on the ticket as an impeachment proof insurance policy.  You could be looking at a Trump 50 State win.  If this scenario, not running for reelection, plays out, thoughts on who would be the Dem nominee?  

8 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Trump will never win all 50 states. Ever. The evil, mentally ill people in places like NY, NJ, CA, IL, would literally vote for Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussain, or Kim Jong Un over Trump. Their derangement and hate for Trump is unlimited.  

What's your thought on my thought of JoeBama announcing in the Spring that he will not run for reelection?

@thetragichippy

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

What's your thought on my thought of JoeBama announcing in the Spring that he will not run for reelection?

@thetragichippy

I don't see a graceful way for him to bow out.  I'm not sure how they insert someone other than Kamala. I believe Kamala will be easier to beat than Joe.....She has absolutely done a horrible job as VP.

On 2/9/2024 at 12:51 AM, Reagan said:

With everything I seen so far concerning JoeBama and his future, the following makes more sense than anything else I've seen:  What I think JoeBama is going to do is in the spring he'll announce that he's not running for reelection.  The last sitting President to do it was L. Johnson on March 31, 1968.  And we all know that Nixon, the come back kid, won.  Trump would mirror that!  Although the Dems like to say they are the "quota" party, I don't think he'll resign so they Dems can say that they have first black female President.  They know she's worst than JoeBama.  They put her on the ticket as an impeachment proof insurance policy.  You could be looking at a Trump 50 State win.  If this scenario, not running for reelection, plays out, thoughts on who would be the Dem nominee?  

Can’t see that happening (with Kamala). If they do a bait and switch, I think it will be Newsome.  Kills two birds because they have to dump Harris in doing so (can’t have running mates from the same state).  I thought that would be the play all along but getting pretty late in the game. 

51 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Can’t see that happening (with Kamala). If they do a bait and switch, I think it will be Newsome.  Kills two birds because they have to dump Harris in doing so (can’t have running mates from the same state).  I thought that would be the play all along but getting pretty late in the game. 

I spoke about that in the other threads. If they are going to make a change, it has to be pretty quick now.

Like LBJ in ‘68, Biden will have to suspend his campaign since he is already running and gotten most of the primary/caucus votes. Like LBJ, Biden’s approval rating is horrendous.

Unlike LBJ who I believe shocked the electorate, Biden bowing out will not. 

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I think another Biden term would be more survivable than Newsom. 

Another possible scenario:  JoeBama stays in the race.  If, and that's a big if, he wins, then within a short amount of time he resigns and then goofy VP becomes President.  Knowing, again, how quota's are more important than anything else to the Dems, with the exception of illegal aliens, this is their best case scenario.  

PS -- Did anyone see where a Dem Senator from Connecticut said that illegal aliens are more important then anything?!  SMH!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Another possible scenario:  JoeBama stays in the race.  If, and that's a big if, he wins, then within a short amount of time he resigns and then goofy VP becomes President.  Knowing, again, how quota's are more important than anything else to the Dems, with the exception of illegal aliens, this is their best case scenario.  

PS -- Did anyone see where a Dem Senator from Connecticut said that illegal aliens are more important then anything?!  SMH!

If they want Harris, why not Biden back out and give his delegates to her? At least she could potentially make up some ground from the negative ratings for her and Biden based on demographics. Let’s face it, Biden isn’t going to pull any extra votes based on sex, race, age, state, etc. If they think Harris is the future, I think she may have a better chance than Biden. She can pull some numbers from sex, race and age just from people who like identity politics and to check off boxes.

This is not a prediction but simply wondering if she might do better than him if he gets any worse. Harris standing alone might get her the glass ceiling female/minority quicker than tagging onto his cocktails.

What do you think? I and plenty of others said the exact same thing about him resigning right after the election, in the last election.

11 hours ago, tvc184 said:

If they want Harris, why not Biden back out and give his delegates to her? At least she could potentially make up some ground from the negative ratings for her and Biden based on demographics. Let’s face it, Biden isn’t going to pull any extra votes based on sex, race, age, state, etc. If they think Harris is the future, I think she may have a better chance than Biden. She can pull some numbers from sex, race and age just from people who like identity politics and to check off boxes.

This is not a prediction but simply wondering if she might do better than him if he gets any worse. Harris standing alone might get her the glass ceiling female/minority quicker than tagging onto his cocktails.

What do you think? I and plenty of others said the exact same thing about him resigning right after the election, in the last election.

Nothing to back this up, but I think Biden would have a better chance at the polls than Cackling Kamala. I expect he can hold on for the next 9 months. If he wins, he can always step down then, if the democrats are wanting to crown Kamala.

51 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Nothing to back this up, but I think Biden would have a better chance at the polls than Cackling Kamala. I expect he can hold on for the next 9 months. If he wins, he can always step down then, if the democrats are wanting to crown Kamala.

That brings up two points in my mind.

1.  It kind of cancels the, “we can’t disregard a minority” if it’s obvious by the internal polls that Biden will poll better or for that matter, anyone else such as Gavin Newsom. 

2. I think her demographics and gaining votes based on that cancels #1.

Let’s face it, if it’s two old white guys running, many people will not be inspired and will stay home. If it is any kind of minority whether by race, sex, age, ethnicity, sexual preference status and so on, it can guarantee that a percentage of people who might not really care about voting will all of a sudden be galvanized to vote. It doesn’t have to be much to change the election.

Remember that it doesn’t matter who is more popular, it matters who shows up on Election Day.