Can Lumberton Beat Dayton In A Rematch Now That Dayton Has Found A QB?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious....

Compare some scores....

Lumberton 33 Nederland 7

Dayton 63 Nederland 0

Lumberton 24 PNG 31

Dayton 40 PNG 7

Lumberton 35 Smiley 7

Dayton 49 Crosby 7 (Remember Crosby crushed Smiley in the regular season)

Lumberton 24 LaMarque 21

Dayton 42 Texas City 10   (Remember Texas City beat LaMarque in regular season)

All these point to one thing....

A HUGE TRAIN WRECK IN EIGHT DAYS

Lumberton fans need to realize one thing, and I am a Lumberton alumni, and fan. Dayton's QB was hurt the first time we faced them, and since then, they've found them a great QB, It's not going to be the same team we faced earlier in the year, and to our credit were not the same either, were better just like them. If this is a rematch game, I think it will be an awesome one.

Lumberton fans need to realize one thing, and I am a Lumberton alumni, and fan. Dayton's QB was hurt the first time we faced them, and since then, they've found them a great QB, It's not going to be the same team we faced earlier in the year, and to our credit were not the same either, were better just like them. If this is a rematch game, I think it will be an awesome one.

Good point, I agree mostly. :)

for sure for sure...

Both teams have improved.

One has improved in a much more profound direction.

Just because you score more points and win by big margins against some of the same teams don't mean nothing. You can try to use that stuff to get in the other teams head, but I don't think thats going to work with the L-TRAIN right now. Dayton and Lumberton needs to worry about this week, not 2 weeks ahead. If anything does count the L-TRAIN has a W against Dayton already this year. The L-TRAIN has a W against the defending state champs. With that said I think These boys know they can beat dayton again. With that said I think we would be in daytons heads and thinking will it happen again. Its all about the match up, not at look how big I beat another team.

Are you serious....

Compare some scores....

Lumberton 33 Nederland 7

Dayton 63 Nederland 0

Lumberton 24 PNG 31

Dayton 40 PNG 7

Lumberton 35 Smiley 7

Dayton 49 Crosby 7 (Remember Crosby crushed Smiley in the regular season)

Lumberton 24 LaMarque 21

Dayton 42 Texas City 10   (Remember Texas City beat LaMarque in regular season)

All these point to one thing....

A HUGE TRAIN WRECK IN EIGHT DAYS

Scores from other games do not mean a thing, for instance, look at Lumberton 8-7 over Dayton, you guys would say that doesn't matter.. Right??

Guest TravelingBandsman

Scores from other games do not mean a thing, for instance, look at Lumberton 8-7 over Dayton, you guys would say that doesn't matter.. Right??

We would say it doesn't matter, and for good reason, because of course that's before we found where Charles needs to be and where everyone else needs to be. Now that everything has been working for as long a time as it has been, that game is moot for both teams.

Guest TravelingBandsman

So yall give us no respect because yall were having personnel problems, our guys played tough for 4 qtrs and that has to amount for something.

It did count for something, because ya'll won.

The thing is, you can't take that game into account when studying the stats of Dayton today because in all truthfullness, Dayton's team is nothing like that team. Of course yours has improved too but what I'm trying to say is that isn't the Dayton team you'd be facing in two weeks.

It did count for something, because ya'll won.

The thing is, you can't take that game into account when studying the stats of Dayton today because in all truthfullness, Dayton's team is nothing like that team. Of course yours has improved too but what I'm trying to say is that isn't the Dayton team you'd be facing in two weeks.

Yes i know i already said yall are a different team than we faced earlier in the season, but im not discarding the loss yall suffered earlier due to injuries, injuries are a part of the game, and i could argue, yes we won, but it wasn't our best game either. you see what i mean.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder