WOS DEFENSE LOOK WEAK

Guest La Vega Playa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I suspect that neither of you  are or have played any football for La Vega.  I would be real stupid for a player,  excuse me you call yourself a playa to get on a message board and indicate what they have seen on a film.  If the WO-S defence looks week.  Then the La Vega offence must be non-functional.  You haven't played anybody this year with a defencive rating of what WO-S has.  You have two more days to talk , then just like all the other you get to go home and will never show back up to this board.  Don't feel bad all the loosers do it.

La Vega has a very good running game. They're strength of schedule leaves something to be desired. Their defense can get worn down if you pound the ball on them.

I say West Orange Stark wins this game, because of coaching (Dan Hooks) their strength of schedule all the 4A non district teams they play.

Plus they play in probably the toughest 3A district in the state 21-3A (Kirbyville, Jasper, and Silsbee)

www.dfwhssports.com

Lordie that defense of WOS looks weak. seeing on film yesterday at practice we may hang 40

Okay I wasn't going to say this, but since you called my defense weak, The gloves are on and it is time to throw blows. I have pictures of your offensive line and yes they are big but there is another adjective that you left out. They are  :o :obig and fat :o :o, these guys look like poster boys for KFC, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Ryan's BUFFET, so please spare me with all this talk of scoring 40. The only 40 of anything that these guys are going to get is a 40 piece combo from POPEYE'S so keep thinking you are going to dominate us. I think that you guys are good and I have said that on here, I respect your game because you guys have speed and skilled recievers, but chill on the dumb posts. You are only setting yourself up for a mental breakdown!    P.S. By the way good luck and be safe traveling to the game!

Okay I wasn't going to say this, but since you called my defense weak, The gloves are on and it is time to throw blows. I have pictures of your offensive line and yes they are big but there is another adjective that you left out. They are  :o :obig and fat :o :o, these guys look like poster boys for KFC, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Ryan's BUFFET, so please spare me with all this talk of scoring 40. The only 40 of anything that these guys are going to get is a 40 piece combo from POPEYE'S so keep thinking you are going to dominate us. I think that you guys are good and I have said that on here, I respect your game because you guys have speed and skilled recievers, but chill on the dumb posts. You are only setting yourself up for a mental breakdown!    P.S. By the way good luck and be safe traveling to the game!

Classic Post....loved it

Guest La Vega Undefeated

DID YOUR RB GET THE MESSAGE HE WON'T SCORE AND STAY UNDER 50 YARDS? OK HE MAY HAVE 100 BUT OUR OFFENSE WILL DESTROY YOUR DEFENSE I THINK. GOOD LUCK FROM WACO, EVERYONE STAY INJURY FREE.

Guest Silsbee88

Hey Stangs, don't let these Fools distract you. Keep to your gameplan, and I promise you will be advancing. HF's behind you...

Silsbee is backing WOS as well.  LaVega has never seen a D like WOS.  We want to see the rematch of 21AAA next week, but first you guys must practice tomorrow night at 7:30.  LaVega better bring their lunch!!!!!!!

DID YOUR RB GET THE MESSAGE HE WON'T SCORE AND STAY UNDER 50 YARDS? OK HE MAY HAVE 100 BUT OUR OFFENSE WILL DESTROY YOUR DEFENSE I THINK. GOOD LUCK FROM WACO, EVERYONE STAY INJURY FREE.

You sound unsure all of a sudden. You went from our runningback having 50 yards to 100. And now your saying your offense will destroy our defense" I Think".  :o

Guest Silsbee88

You sound unsure all of a sudden. You went from our runningback having 50 yards to 100. And now your saying your offense will destroy our defense" I Think".  :o

Just proof these boys don't represent LaVega, wouldn't even know how to put a jock strap on correctly.... :o :o :o

Guest La Vega Undefeated

JUST GIVING YA'LL A LITTLE CUSHION. WHAT IS THIS CHAINGANG DEFENSE WE HEAR ABOUT? OUR LINE WILL BULLDOZE YOUR DEFENSE.

Guest La Vega Undefeated

Okay I wasn't going to say this, but since you called my defense weak, The gloves are on and it is time to throw blows. I have pictures of your offensive line and yes they are big but there is another adjective that you left out. They are  :o :obig and fat :o :o, these guys look like poster boys for KFC, McDonalds, Taco Bell and Ryan's BUFFET, so please spare me with all this talk of scoring 40. The only 40 of anything that these guys are going to get is a 40 piece combo from POPEYE'S so keep thinking you are going to dominate us. I think that you guys are good and I have said that on here, I respect your game because you guys have speed and skilled recievers, but chill on the dumb posts. You are only setting yourself up for a mental breakdown!     P.S. By the way good luck and be safe traveling to the game!

WE GOING TO SHOW YOU TACO BELL FRIDAY NIGHT. BETTER GO TALK TO YOUR DEFENSE.

Man these jokers from Whaaco La Vega must be Ex-Branch Davidians. They have too be, as they have

no idea what type of athletes WOS is going to unleash on them. Whaaco La Vega might have several

skilled athletes but I would venture to say they have not faced an opponent where everyone is a skilled

athlete. One thing is for sure, they will Friday night. Good Luck Stangs represent 21-3A well. HF Horn country is pulling for you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder