Nick Saban retiring

When Clemson was rolling during the Deshaun and Trevor years I thought Dabo was a shoe-in to be Saban's replacement, especially since Dabo is a Bama alum. Doubt thats the case anymore with Clemson's recent struggles. They could certainly do worse than Lanning.

2 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Finebaum sounds like he could cry discussing this on the SEC Network. Several people he has spoke with almost sound like they are discussing his passing.  It's really interesting to see and hear. 

I've noticed that on SEC Network and ESPN. I laughed every time. 

38 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Finebaum sounds like he could cry discussing this on the SEC Network. Several people he has spoke with almost sound like they are discussing his passing.  It's really interesting to see and hear. 

The same thing is happening in Seattle after Pete Carroll was essentially let go. It's like a funeral.

I think DeBoer at Washington might get a long look from the folks in Tuscaloosa. UW needs to pony up before he gets tempted...

What will be interesting is the Bama decommits….

MORE FROM BURNT ORANGE NATION

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I think he’d stay anyway. He’s about to be the HC of the premier team in the SEC. 

Saw some Alabama folks discussing this yesterday and they basically said the same.  They don’t think they could get Sark anyway.  I wouldn’t lose sleep either way to be honest. 

33 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Saw some Alabama folks discussing this yesterday and they basically said the same.  They don’t think they could get Sark anyway.  I wouldn’t lose sleep either way to be honest. 

The recruits went to Bama to play for Saban. Now that he is gone, the recruits will go elsewhere. Can anyone guess where I think they land? Lmao