TO THE WOS PLAYERS

Guest Chaingang Defense

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK if you are going to pick a team you know nothing about at least get their name right. It's La Vega.

Don't be hatin just because the Tigers didn't make the playoffs... Their time will come and when it does, we will pull for them.

I'll say this just like I did before the Giddings game. It's not about who they have and what they do, it's about what WE have and what WE do. Play Mustang football for 48 mintues and we will be OK.

DITTO, Gas...looks like misery tries to love company... ;D  And to think that if Silsbee was in the playoffs, we would back them.  I recall yelling for their state champion hurdler in May...had to...he represents SE Texas!

DITTO, Gas...looks like misery tries to love company... ;D  And to think that if Silsbee was in the playoffs, we would back them.  I recall yelling for their state champion hurdler in May...had to...he represents SE Texas!

Ya'll know we're the most hated team in the area. We have too much success year in and year out.

Guest ST4life

OK if you are going to pick a team you know nothing about at least get their name right. It's La Vega.

Don't be hatin just because the Tigers didn't make the playoffs... Their time will come and when it does, we will pull for them.

I'll say this just like I did before the Giddings game. It's not about who they have and what they do, it's about what WE have and what WE do. Play Mustang football for 48 mintues and we will be OK.

who said that i was hatin or whatever i am just makin a prediction i never said i hope that LA VEGA wins i just sayed that i think they will        ok!!!!!!!!!!!

WOS would have won anyway. They stopped Fitz last year. Time to move on or im locking the thread.cool1.gif

good then i'll say it...I know the Giddings D did a horrible job, but IF we had Fitz we would have ran even better there were holes there to run and fitzhenry being the great runner he is...but thats all i'm going to say about it, congrats to WOS and good luck this week, defense wil have to step up...

No doubt Giddings missed their QB last week, but that game is on a tape sitting on a shelf somewhere and WO-S is concentrating on the task at hand.  WO-S was also unable to do some things they like to do last week with their RB out.  I'll call that one a wash.  LaVega should be an interesting challenge, WO-S will be the best team they've faced this year.  I think WO-S is a little stronger, if you look at the complete package top to bottom, and they should advance if they play Mustang football.  I'm done with this.

good then i'll say it...I know the Giddings D did a horrible job, but IF we had Fitz we would have ran even better there were holes there to run and fitzhenry being the great runner he is...but thats all i'm going to say about it, congrats to WOS and good luck this week, defense wil have to step up...

i agree that giddings was a different team without Fitz.  i will say this though,  that giddings team i saw last friday night was the best ive seen in the 3 years we played them.  from top to bottom, they were every bit of that #1 ranking.  would we have won if giddings had Fitz?  i dont know, but thats in the past and the stangs need to concentrate on the LA VEGA PIRATES!!!

Guest Wos Grad 2000

Giddings Defense was better last year without question. They were still very good but in my mind their Defense was better last season. We were missing a RB so we would have still won.

i agree that giddings was a different team without Fitz.  i will say this though,  that giddings team i saw last friday night was the best ive seen in the 3 years we played them.  from top to bottom, they were every bit of that #1 ranking.  would we have won if giddings had Fitz?  i dont know, but thats in the past and the stangs need to concentrate on the LA VEGA PIRATES!!!

thanks man...all i'm sayin is if the backup had 130 yds rushing, Fitz is twice as powerful and faster...it would have been a good game...i still think Giddings would have won if the junior didn't take the kickoff back, that was a gamebreaker...

thanks man...all i'm sayin is if the backup had 130 yds rushing, Fitz is twice as powerful and faster...it would have been a good game...i still think Giddings would have won if the junior didn't take the kickoff back, that was a gamebreaker...

yeah, sometimes special teams changes the momentum very quickly.

OK.now its time to say this.last weeks game with giddings,some of the kids i talked with were happy about the win (BUT) were relly not happy about the way thay played and felt like thay could have played better.the QB at west orange-stark is one of the best i have seen reading the defnse and that is  what you look for in your leader. waco la vega will haft to play there corners up close tonight and that will  be a big  plus on the part of west orange with the speed these guys have one step its over and la vega coaching staff should know this if not thay will find out.

well coop looks like your wrong

Yeah, we lost to an undefeated and higher-ranked team in the final minutes of the game, ending an 11-2 year that was a "rebuilding" season. For some reason, it doesn't really hurt. In my mind, the only team that went out looking better than we did was Dayton, who's still goin.

Guest wos mustangs

Myself included we all want Toby back for several different reasons. My WOS buds we should have and could have won last Friday, i would also like to see us attack the middle of the field more but we didn't and it's over now.  La Vega got the break in the 4th period and we didn't and we have to live with that. Toby is a Mustang just like me and you and we'll just have to see what the good lord brings us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder