TO THE WOS PLAYERS

Guest Chaingang Defense

Guest Chaingang Defense

YOU CAN STOP THE PARR BROTHERS. GO OUT AND GIVE 100% BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. YEA THEY GOOD BUT YA'LL CAN BEAT THEM! PRACTICE HARD AND GO WIN! PLAY GOOD OFFENSE TO AS THEY HAVE A STOUT DEFENSE.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU CAN STOP THE PARR BROTHERS. GO OUT AND GIVE 100% BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL. YEA THEY GOOD BUT YA'LL CAN BEAT THEM! PRACTICE HARD AND GO WIN! PLAY GOOD OFFENSE TO AS THEY HAVE A STOUT DEFENSE.

Everybody keeps talking about the Parr brothers, they are probably good, but they better be worried about the Garrett brothers for Wo-s. I don't think they are any better than they are. Wo-s just play with the intensity that you usually play with. Hit them hard and hit them often. If you do that and just play Mustang football, I don't think anybody will be able to touch you.

Everybody keeps talking about the Parr brothers, they are probably good, but they better be worried about the Garrett brothers for Wo-s. I don't think they are any better than they are. Wo-s just play with the intensity that you usually play with. Hit them hard and hit them often. If you do that and just play Mustang football, I don't think anybody will be able to touch you.

AMEN!!! ;D

Guest Wos Grad 2000

It will have to be 100% on both sides of the ball that's for sure. Offense and Defense!!!

Guest Kelly Football

I had a chance to see them play earlier in the season and they are fast. The 2 backs are Brother and the Sophmore is even quicker than the older brother. Better play Chaingang Defense with this team. I still think WOS wins it.

Their Offense may be better than Giddings and their Defense isn't to shabby either.

I don't know about better, just different. They like to run the power sweep and let the running backs make cuts up the field. Giddings uses a lot of misdirection and trickery. I think our quickness will benefit us against LV where it is used against us at times against Giddings with over pursuit. I'm sure they will get their yards, but the final score is all that matters and I'm certain they have not faced a defense (or offense) like that of the Stangs.

Guest Wos Grad 2000

Thanks Cat. We'll have our hands full though with the Parr Brothers and their big OL. Giddings was big to but we handled their Line. Heard Quinny wasn't 100% playing either and we have to have him this time.

From Waco Poster From 3A Down Low

LaVega's Early Games

LaVega did not have the services of the Parr brother's in the early games (3). In case you haven't heard, they make a big difference. All I will say is, WOS better be ready or it can get ugly in a hurry. This may be the best opponent either team will face until the State Finals versus Celina.

OH come on now what it sounds like to me is that this waco team could beat giddings if thay played now is this what you guys are saying------BULL.its not how BIG and FAST you are who cares its (HOW BIG A HEART ) you have.the wo-s coaches know all this and so do the kids if not thay will be told today then we will see if the kids get sick and  go hide are go home to mother.this kind of stuff is not (NEW) for the kids in orange every friday night  the past 11 weeks  thats all thay have seen. as for the  running backs at waco  i am sure the kids are good one i am just sorry the kids in west orange have not see NO GOOD BACKS  this year what a shame. PS sorry for the spelling now i am getting excited and its only monday

Everyone knows that this will be a difficult team to play, but some how, some way...WO-S adjusts and plays Mustang football.  If we make mistakes, we have to make up for them...look at the "fumble" by us...what did we do...we caused them to fumble in the endzone...that's crucial and hunger and like someone else said...HEART (which the Mustangs have a lot of)...most importantly...we have DISCIPLINE.

They have the Parr brothers, we have the Garrett brothers+...

Mustangs win by 1+ points... ;D

oh dang i forgot something.if some of you still have the football program from the wo-s jasper game go open it up and look at the size of the cats in jasper .something was put in one of the papers about how (BIG) jasper is ,one of the biggest if not the biggest in 3A football. maybe van wade at your paper can find what paper it was in.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty