Jump to content

I Have a Question


UT alum

Recommended Posts

Speaker Mike Johnson wants to blur the faces of January 6th insurrectionists so that they can’t be further identified and charged with any criminal acts.  Soeaker Johnson is also an election denier.  If Antifa, BLM and Capitol police conspired with the FBI to either stage or instigate the invasion of our Capitol, wouldn’t it make sense to not blur but magnify the faces so that the “truth” would be known? The real actors caught?  Darned conspiracies!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Speaker Mike Johnson wants to blur the faces of January 6th insurrectionists so that they can’t be further identified and charged with any criminal acts.  Soeaker Johnson is also an election denier.  If Antifa, BLM and Capitol police conspired with the FBI to either stage or instigate the invasion of our Capitol, wouldn’t it make sense to not blur but magnify the faces so that the “truth” would be known? The real actors caught?  Darned conspiracies!

If I invite you into my house, then have the police falsely arrest you, have a DA falsely charge you with treason, have the media falsely claim you are a traitor to our country...shouldn't your identity be protected?

This topic brought to us by a climate nazi who laughably claims the Capitol was "invaded" to overthrow our government, who brought no weapons, and walked through doors that were opened for them, who were escorted around the Capitol by the Capitol police, who did "slightly" less damage that the "Summer of Love" insurrections that unleased billions and billions worth of damage and caused an untold number of deaths. Facts don't seem to have an effect on you do they.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

If I invite you into my house, then have the police falsely arrest you, have a DA falsely charge you with treason, have the media falsely claim you are a traitor to our country...shouldn't your identity be protected?

This topic brought to us by a climate nazi who laughably claims the Capitol was "invaded" to overthrow our government, who brought no weapons, and walked through doors that were opened for them, who were escorted around the Capitol by the Capitol police, who did "slightly" less damage that the "Summer of Love" insurrections that unleased billions and billions worth of damage and caused an untold number of deaths. Facts don't seem to have an effect on you do they.

Heard yesterday that the 2 BLM peaceful protestors that burned down a Wendy’s in Atlanta, basically gets off with a slap on the wrist.  No jail time, token fines, and very little probation time, while the Jan 6th protestors are getting several years in prison.  This all due to biden’s weaponized DOJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

If I invite you into my house, then have the police falsely arrest you, have a DA falsely charge you with treason, have the media falsely claim you are a traitor to our country...shouldn't your identity be protected?

This topic brought to us by a climate nazi who laughably claims the Capitol was "invaded" to overthrow our government, who brought no weapons, and walked through doors that were opened for them, who were escorted around the Capitol by the Capitol police, who did "slightly" less damage that the "Summer of Love" insurrections that unleased billions and billions worth of damage and caused an untold number of deaths. Facts don't seem to have an effect on you do they.

They really don’t, trying to reasonably debate with UT alum has proven to be a waste of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Heard yesterday that the 2 BLM peaceful protestors that burned down a Wendy’s in Atlanta, basically gets off with a slap on the wrist.  No jail time, token fines, and very little probation time, while the Jan 6th protestors are getting several years in prison.  This all due to biden’s weaponized DOJ.

Yeah, there’s no difference between a Wendy’s and the country’s seat of government. A bunch of parrots in here. Either that, or Trump’s one heck of a ventriloquist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Yeah, there’s no difference between a Wendy’s and the country’s seat of government. A bunch of parrots in here. Either that, or Trump’s one heck of a ventriloquist.

No one believes you posted the question you did and expected a different answer than what you got. Fact of the matter is we don't and won't know exactly what happened on 1-6.......at least not for a long time.  We could have learned a lot if the Select Committee would of done an investigation instead of a made for TV drama.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2023 at 10:16 PM, Englebert said:

If I invite you into my house, then have the police falsely arrest you, have a DA falsely charge you with treason, have the media falsely claim you are a traitor to our country...shouldn't your identity be protected?

This topic brought to us by a climate nazi who laughably claims the Capitol was "invaded" to overthrow our government, who brought no weapons, and walked through doors that were opened for them, who were escorted around the Capitol by the Capitol police, who did "slightly" less damage that the "Summer of Love" insurrections that unleased billions and billions worth of damage and caused an untold number of deaths. Facts don't seem to have an effect on you do they.

Who was invited in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    44,957
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    BBallfan01
    Newest Member
    BBallfan01
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...