Transfer Portal

PhatMack19

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

We certainly would like to thank Coach Napier for giving 5* Safety Xavier Filsaime a place to hang out before joining the marquee SEC team from Texas #DBU

That was a given after the in-home visit. Only reason Lagway still staying put in my opinion is cause he could be the day 1 starter at QB. 

22 hours ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

Refreshing.  Also probably helps when you are the third future NFL QB in your family, and virtually guaranteed to get first round money.  And I guess making your own millions while being the most popular kid on campus is probably pretty cool too lol

• 3 weeks later...

Harold Perkins was smart enough to sniff that out in advance.  Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where he tells the lady taking the reservation is easy, it’s holding the reservation that’s most important.  I’m sure aggy stiffing players won’t negatively effect future recruiting though (as if the other schools didn’t have enough ammo 😂)

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Harold Perkins was smart enough to sniff that out in advance.  Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where he tells the lady taking the reservation is easy, it’s holding the reservation that’s most important.  I’m sure aggy stiffing players won’t negatively effect future recruiting though (as if the other schools didn’t have enough ammo 😂)

If you sign a contract and don’t fulfill it, why would you get paid?  Also why would sign a contract you didn’t understand?

• 2 months later...