Semifinal Rematch Discussion - PNG vs. Liberty Hill

Rez Ipsa

PNG vs. Liberty Hill  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Indians or Panthers?

24 minutes ago, LHFan80 said:

Howdy from Liberty Hill !  Come over to talk to you fine people from the East of our great state of Texas .  Enjoyed the talks last yr . Reading on here this year looks like y'all done kicked the scat out of us before the young men have evern taken the field . I understand what LH is up against but the boys like to play football and win or lose that doesn't change from year to year .  It's been a tuff yr for the Panthers injury wise but they got some players back just in time to run the table over here in region 4 .   Yeah the defense is had to grow up a lot this yr . They getting better but having said that it's going to be a tuff row to hoe this week .  But here's to a gd game for both teams with no injuries . For sure the winner of this game it's going to need all hands on deck for the big game and for sure I'll be pulling for the winner either way our game turns out .     Sorry for the long post , I'll try to keep future post shorter .... LHFan80

Is there a message board that the Liberty Hill fans go to

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

This is the hidden content, please

i don’t know if this is the main chat, but it’s had a little activity today 

I've seen this particular board last week.  I'm not sure Liberty Hill fans are sure they will win this game.  Personally I don't think that they will especially with the O-line PNG has.

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Long posts are welcome. I’d especially like to hear what folks over there are thinking about this game 

Most think it will definitely be tuff to win this week . But they always believe they will win . This yr we will have the 2 starting  rbs that got knocked out last year in the game before we played PNG . Will they be enough to change the out come from last year ?  I'm not sure . But LH has surprised teams before .   

17 minutes ago, ndn2016 said:

Concerning some of the comments earlier about how the internet,etc is keeping fans away, I understood that the Indian press had over 6000 listening in last night.

The NDN Press broadcast hit 7,075 viewers at it height. And understand, that means 7,075 screens playing the game. The number of individuals watching each screen was likely much higher.

48 minutes ago, LHFan80 said:

Most think it will definitely be tuff to win this week . But they always believe they will win . This yr we will have the 2 starting  rbs that got knocked out last year in the game before we played PNG . Will they be enough to change the out come from last year ?  I'm not sure . But LH has surprised teams before .   

Noah Long is a force to stop. With him healthy it is going to be a tough task for us. Did he play against Rouse?

10 hours ago, LHFan80 said:

It’s not the PNG fans on this board that think we’ll blow LH out. This will be another great test for us this week and cannot make the same mistakes we made against Huntsville. 

11 hours ago, ndn2016 said:

Concerning some of the comments earlier about how the internet,etc is keeping fans away, I understood that the Indian press had over 6000 listening in last night.

And they did a great job , better than the TexanLive feed which we lost several times and the announcers weren’t the best. Kudos to those kids on ndnpress 👏👏

5 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Don’t let a small defensive front for LH fool you . WOS was smaller than many of their  opponents during the Cornell Thompson years. But they were well conditioned , well coached and most of all very quick and agile . Speed and ability are king in HS football . . 

Truth.