Playoff scores Non-Coverage

TrojanWarrior08

1 minute ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Hitchcock had them on the ropes until the beginning of the 4th and from there just a huge implosion by the Bulldogs and LRA just kept scoring during the 4th.

Hitchcock never had them on the ropes imo. Little River does not quit and it's not over till the clock hits 0:00 in the 4th. The fumbles at the end were bound to happen because they hold the ball to loose.

3 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I tried to tell everyone

Seems like our other San Jacinto County school will be waiting for yall in the Area Round next week (assuming that yall will handle yalls business against Hallettsville or whoever yall playing tomorrow and you will beat them).  I hope that this one is played in Huntsville or Bryan because I will definitely be there. 

1 minute ago, lionpride08 said:

Hitchcock never had them on the ropes imo. Little River does not quit and it's not over till the clock hits 0:00 in the 4th. The fumbles at the end were bound to happen because they hold the ball to loose.

I'm just going by what I saw the score was especially when I was posting it up.

4 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Seems like our other San Jacinto County school will be waiting for yall in the Area Round next week (assuming that yall will handle yalls business against Hallettsville or whoever yall playing tomorrow and you will beat them).  I hope that this one is played in Huntsville or Bryan because I will definitely be there. 

Probably played in Huntsville if we take care of business

Just now, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I'm just going by what I saw the score was especially when I was posting it up.

I watched the whole game. Hitchcock had no discipline and had 9 false starts in the 1st half. 3 or 4 unsportsmanlike penalties. After the game was over #2 for Hitchcock was walking over to the Academy said talking trash to people in the stands and had to be held back

2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Probably played in Huntsville it we take care of business

Probably so... If it's there I'm definitely getting off early since it's payday for me and I will already be at the school so I don't have to drive anywhere plus I hear Huntsville has at least 2 playoff games scheduled starting next week so I'll definitely come out to see some games.

2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I watched the whole game. Hitchcock had no discipline and had 9 false starts in the 1st half. 3 or 4 unsportsmanlike penalties. After the game was over #2 for Hitchcock was walking over to the Academy said talking trash to people in the stands and had to be held back

Damn near sounds like Silsbee vs Sealy tonight 😆 🤣 😂