Vidor vs Lindale 11/9

Right99JOH

16 minutes ago, vidorpirate16 said:

I haven't watched any film of them, but from their scores you can definitely tell they know how to score. 

Weather forecast is not looking good for Thursday. Hopefully if it stays that way, they will reschedule before everyone travels that way. 

I watched a couple minutes on Hudl but couldn't get a good read on them.  Was hoping someone had watched them play live. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Vidor doesn't fare very well against spread teams that actually know how to run the spread. That's concerning

The couple of minutes I watched on Hudl, Lindale was not throwing the ball.  Very rush heavy the last few games of the year.

On 11/6/2023 at 3:20 PM, Right99JOH said:

The couple of minutes I watched on Hudl, Lindale was not throwing the ball.  Very rush heavy the last few games of the year.

They throw the ball pretty well and often. Maybe the highlights were mostly runs that the pass game opened up. Thats what scares me about spread teams, the cb's are 10-15 yds off the LOS respecting the pass (which they have to do) and the  opponents run game benefits

10 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

They throw the ball pretty well and often. Maybe the highlights were mostly runs that the pass game opened up. Thats what scares me about spread teams, the cb's are 10-15 yds off the LOS respecting the pass (which they have to do) and the  opponents run game benefits

vs Jacksonville... 6 of 11

vs Palestine... 9 of 11

vs CH... 5 of 9

vs Kilgore.... 8 of 21

vs Athens... 10 of 16

Most pass attempts came the second week of the season against Pine Tree... 33 attempts. 

The QB for Lindale looks to be the most athletic on the team.... BUT Come playoff time... throw stats out the window and do whatever it takes to advance. 

40 minutes ago, vidorpirate16 said:

the only factor that MIGHT help Vidor is the rain, and that's a hard maybe. The rain can make it anybody's game. However, if Lindale is able to hold onto the ball, they will run the game. Vidor cant hold onto the ball with it taped to them, so I'm not looking for our offense to get rollin' much tonight. 

Will this game be  live streamed ?