KFDM COOP

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kogt

kogt

In Friday night's 28-19 win over #1 Giddings, Josh Gloston sealed the deal with a 95 yard kickoff return for a touchdown after the Buffaloes had cut the lead to 21-19.  Depauldrick Garrett was the workhorse for the Stangs with 173 yards and 3 touchdowns.  WOS will play Waco LaVega on Friday in Huntsville at Bowers Stadium at 7:30pm.

JGloston.jpg

I'm listening to it right now. It's at www.lonestargridiron.com. It's also available on Itunes, but our game isn't actually posted on Itunes yet - but apparently will be soon.

The sideline reporter is so nervous it's funny. He just keeps saying "Wow."I'm still listening to pre-game interviews.

Congratulations Mustangs!!! You can go all the way...just stay focused. Hey, does anybody remember where you can see  the replay of this game? The announcer said that a replay of the game would be replayed online, but I can't remember the website.

It was something gridiron.com...crap, I should have written it down.

I remember something about gridiron being said, too....did you check it out yet?

I'm listening to it right now. It's at www.lonestargridiron.com. It's also available on Itunes, but our game isn't actually posted on Itunes yet - but apparently will be soon.

The sideline reporter is so nervous it's funny. He just keeps saying "Wow."I'm still listening to pre-game interviews.

Thanks.  Is it something where I can listen to it later cause i'm at work.

Great game Stangs. Not to bring up an old sore subject but I think props are deserved for the OC.  He has taken his lumps on this website.  If you are gonna kick him when you disagree w/ his calls, you need to step up and congratulate him when he does a good job.  Not that I'm any kinda of expert, but I thought the play calling was great.  When you execute, all plays are good calls.

Okay, can they get it right? They said Quintavious is the Qb, then go on to say he lead the Cisco team last year. saying "Interesting how that happens, but we're not going to get into that" Implying that Wo-s stole him from this school when he's from Orange to begin with. These guys are on my nerves already and the game haven't even started.

It was obvious that they were biased from the get-go.  I didn't finish listening to it. Will go back later to hear what they had to say after it was over.  Don't know if we can understand mumbling with a mouth full of crow, tho...

Lol. Oh, they made the typical if Brock was there, things would have been different speech.

No doubt.  I personally think Locke was more successful than Brock would've been.We prepared all week for Brock and only a small amount for Locke.  Locke did very well...just don't see how they can de-emphasize the game he played by saying, "What if we'd had Fitz..."

Yeah, that's kinda disrespecting this kid cause he played a good game. I don't think they would have been any more successful with Brock cause he can't really pass the ball. I think their coaches knew that they would have to mix things up to beat us, so that's why they threw the ball quite a bit. It's hard to be one demensional against Wo-s.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw