Baytown Sterling (0) @ Barbers Hill (49) - FINAL

jdawg03

I tell you one thing BH has to control their tempers in the 2nd half. Strangest thing is that Sterling tried to come into Eagle Stadium and Bulley us :) , well that backfired and 42 points later here we are. They did get BH riled up though and it has cost us nearly 70 yards in penalties. LOL and as I'm typing they just ran out on the field while our band is performing :) looks like they didn't get the

message. Sterling will get the ball first.

5 minutes ago, alwaysright said:

BH has had practice games for two weeks now. Hope they get fired up for next week.

I don't think that will be a problem. BH always gets up for Crosby. I just hope we don't look ahead to LaPorte the following week that is the game we will need to be playing up for.

13 hours ago, kenny powers said:

Good gosh almighty. 

How does the sterling coach still  have a job still?

Well they are 2-1. Its not like they are 0-3 and just lost to a Baytown school or anything. LOL! 

I was impressed by Sterlings fans turning out. The vistors side was pretty full. Sterling had built up some excitement after starting out 2-0 (yes I know) and it was good to see them have a spark. Last night was reality setting back in, it was inevitible to happen. 

That soph QB #17 Favors that came in did a great job. Dude is a gamer. The score and stats won't tell it but he was spot on with a lot of his passes. Problem was his recievers could not catch a cold. Sterling should start Favors the rest of the season. They can win some more this year. Good luck RSS!           

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

Well they are 2-1. Its not like they are 0-3 and just lost to a Baytown school or anything. LOL! 

I was impressed by Sterlings fans turning out. The vistors side was pretty full. Sterling had built up some excitement after starting out 2-0 (yes I know) and it was good to see them have a spark. Last night was reality setting back in, it was inevitible to happen. 

That soph QB #17 Favors that came in did a great job. Dude is a gamer. The score and stats won't tell it but he was spot on with a lot of his passes. Problem was his recievers could not catch a cold. Sterling should start Favors the rest of the season. They can win some more this year. Good luck RSS!           

It was great to see Sterling fill the visitor side of the stadium and players/fans have some enthusiasm. I was hoping for a more competitive game.  It would be great to see them make a playoff run and start winning for the first time in many years. Last playoff win may have been more than 30 years but I’m not certain.

In all fairness, it seems this age group of boys for BH have been really good at every level since 7th grade. They have lots of varsity and playoff experience. They have a chance to do something special this season. BH has a defense to go with some all around pretty good speed at most skilled positions. LBs may be the best in the district and QB play is what they expected this season. They appear to be very deep at every receiver position. They just plug and play. If BH wanted, he’d thrown for 400 plus yards the last two games. All this production has been playing only in 1st half of last two games. Not to get too far ahead, (Crosby could sneak up on them) but in reality LaPorte will give them a good test to see where they, are and PAM will be waiting, hopefully, for them it will be for the district title. After seeing them play, I truly believe they are highly underrated in the state.