The Big Guy was in the Room.

Unwoke

It's crazy.... they have so much "evidence," but just yesterday the motion to impeach the "Big Guy" failed to move forward in the Republican House.  

I mean, I don't understand.  It's all there on Hunter's laptop.  It's a slam dunk.  Must just be those pesky RINOs again. 

Psych!  It doesn't exist.  It (like Russian Collusion) never occurred. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's crazy.... they have so much "evidence," but just yesterday the motion to impeach the "Big Guy" failed to move forward in the Republican House.  

I mean, I don't understand.  It's all there on Hunter's laptop.  It's a slam dunk.  Must just be those pesky RINOs again. 

Don’t forget -

Fox News got sued for $800 MILLION and folded like a lawn chair in court. Why? Because they knew it was all BS and did it anyway.. all for ratings and to continue SCAMMING the suckers who still watch main stream media.

Then the fanboys come on here boasting and bragging around Fox News being #1 in main stream media, LOL 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

There want be an impeachment with the Uniparty in charge. Our government has fallen into the hands of Communists. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s all there to go forward with. This country is in trouble. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Do you deny that there's a laptop?  

H. biden's date to sign the plea deal is July 26.  I heard a civil rights attorney, Leo Terrell, say the judge that he'll be appearing in front of "DOES NOT" have to accept the plea deal.  Now, Leo didn't expand on what would happen next if the judge does decline the plea deal.  If we still have actual equal justice for all in this country the judge will not accept this shady plea deal!  Going to be interesting to see what happens!

Many say that it's 100 times bigger than Watergate, and yet the Mainstream Media doesn't even report the fact that Joe Biden has illegally taken millions and millions of dollars from China, Ukraine, and many other countries.

Is that why Biden is allowing China to build

MILITARY FACILITIES in Cuba, why hundreds of billions of dollars are given, without any control, to Ukraine, or why we allow the Cartels to totally run our horrendous OPEN BORDER?

We are a corrupt Country with a corrupt Media!

- Donald J Trump

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

H. biden's date to sign the plea deal is July 26.  I heard a civil rights attorney, Leo Terrell, say the judge that he'll be appearing in front of "DOES NOT" have to accept the plea deal.  Now, Leo didn't expand on what would happen next if the judge does decline the plea deal.  If we still have actual equal justice for all in this country the judge will not accept this shady plea deal!  Going to be interesting to see what happens!

I understand now that the judge can tell them to go back and redo the plea deal.  Or, the judge can tell them that this case will now go to trial.  To show that justice is blind, the only right thing to do is go to trial!