Orangefield HIRED Bryan Whitmire

Are personal attacks allowed now?  Even the owner and mods of the site are participating in trashing a very good Christian Family. Disappointing to see all of these keyboard warriors attack someone who they think can't see these posts or don't know who they are. This is sad.  Are you all grown adults or high school teenagers?  

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone"

Did Indians93 attack people calling them teenagers while defending someone for being attacked in the same manner ?  I believe these “attacks” are saying parents need to stop getting in the way of the coaches and let them do their job. Especially if you want a good coach. Coming in throwing out Bible versus and calling people teenagers seems very hypercritical to me. 

2 hours ago, Indians93 said:

Are personal attacks allowed now?  Even the owner and mods of the site are participating in trashing a very good Christian Family. Disappointing to see all of these keyboard warriors attack someone who they think can't see these posts or don't know who they are. This is sad.  Are you all grown adults or high school teenagers?  

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone"

Don't take a forum message board so seriously. I assure you they don't 

21 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

Does he play football? If so this could be a very realistic scenario, LCM tends to get several "Move-ins" on the gridiron. 

Sorry to derail the conversation but just out of curiosity can you name me two players who've made a meaningful impact that have "moved in" since the new head coach came in?

1 hour ago, JackofAll said:

Sorry to derail the conversation but just out of curiosity can you name me two players who've made a meaningful impact that have "moved in" since the new head coach came in?

I thought this was the worst kept secret in Southeast Texas, didn't WOS have a QB and RB go to LCM during/after the season?
What about the BC transfer?

2 hours ago, buccaneers4lyfe said:

I thought this was the worst kept secret in Southeast Texas, didn't WOS have a QB and RB go to LCM during/after the season?
What about the BC transfer?

Oops... I thought I was in LCM 2023. 🧢🤐 

Don't think there are any BC transfers to OF 🏀 

Edited by WOSdrummer99
Off topic

4 hours ago, JackofAll said:

One starting wr from bc another from fort bend.  WOS qb got benched and moved over mid season.  WOS rb moved over week 10.  So not a ton of impact, but not for lack of trying...

Back on track.  I believe DJ Wilson is interviewing early next week.

1 minute ago, 72 Pinto said:

One starting wr from bc another from fort bend.  WOS qb got benched and moved over mid season.  WOS rb moved over week 10.  So not a ton of impact, but not for lack of trying...

I see lots of talk but no facts... where the stats? Were they all district? Honorable mention? Nope

The only kids that made those lists were there from the get-go.

5 minutes ago, 72 Pinto said:

Man those Buna coaches can’t wait to get the heck out of there and over to Orangefield 🧐

1 hour ago, JackofAll said:

I see lots of talk but no facts... where the stats? Were they all district? Honorable mention? Nope

The only kids that made those lists were there from the get-go.

Bridge City kid was 2nd team.  Fort Bend kid was honorable mention.  Those are facts, Jack.  Another fact is your football coach begging Orangefield's best 8th grader to move to LCM.  This is a basketball thread.  See ya!

2 hours ago, Coach D.J. Wilson said:

@72 Pinto I'm 100% sure that DJ Wilson is not interviewing next week.  I appreciate that you're trying to get me a job which is getting harder in Biden's economy but I'm happy here in Buna. Plus orange makes me look fat, Go Cougars!!

This is even more funny after his highlighted facts post 

1 hour ago, Sportsfan15 said:

What about the assistant now at OF that was mentioned earlier.

Been around the game for a long time, knows the system from McDonald, kids really like him.

With the kids now, and the ones coming up from the Jr. high in the next year or 2 I could see him doing well.

Who is the assistant?  I haven't watched OF in a while. 

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Orangefield HIRED Bryan Whitmire