6. dj

dj

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine

• So we want kids to play multiple sports but do not want them lifting heavy weights in season? Only light lifting during the season? For multi sports athletes, that does not leave much time to get a true workout program going.    What should happen is this...  Football Coach/AD runs athletics. During FOOTBALL OFF SEASON. athletes can go with their head coach of other sport on game days for that sport. If you want to build a true athletic program, the weight room is a huge part of that.  
    • Probably going into insurance like all coaches tend to do. Our education system is failing more and more. Sad to see. 
    • This reminds me of a talk show I saw years ago. It was about unruly kids. They prefaced the show with audience reactions to this 12 year old girl.  They started by saying she had cursed her brother (audience….boooo), then she had pulled a knife on her mother (audience….BOOOO), then they said that she even kicked the dog ( audience…..SHOOT HER, OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!! Blah, blah) It was as ridiculous as this topic…. And I started it. lol
    • Just saw on Smoaky that Colmesneil is looking for an AD/HFC. I have family up that way. Didn’t the coach just get there not long ago?