Biden Runs From Wuhan Lab Question

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Another Conspiracy Theory appears true.  I give the old half-wit the benefit of the doubt.  Surely he wasn’t in bed with China that much.  Hunter yes, but now Joe?  I hope enough people see where he’s leading us.  Please old school Democrats.  Really, this isn’t your father’s Democratic Party.  Look at all the sell-outs.  China, Ukraine, Russia, and I don’t know who else.  Oh, the United States.  It’s way passed difference of opinion, it’s into scary.

• Hagar changed the title to Biden Runs From Wuhan Lab Question
4 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Another Conspiracy Theory appears true.  I give the old half-wit the benefit of the doubt.  Surely he wasn’t in bed with China that much.  Hunter yes, but now Joe?  I hope enough people see where he’s leading us.  Please old school Democrats.  Really, this isn’t your father’s Democratic Party.  Look at all the sell-outs.  China, Ukraine, Russia, and I don’t know who else.  Oh, the United States.  It’s way passed difference of opinion, it’s into scary.

What’s a real knee slapper is THIS administration is just now figuring this China Virus stuff out, when everyone else knew it all along. What nit-wits. 

15 hours ago, baddog said:

What’s a real knee slapper is THIS administration is just now figuring this China Virus stuff out, when everyone else knew it all along. What nit-wits. 

Heck baddog, this Administration has just figured out it was the Japanese that attacked Pearl Harbor.

48 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Heck baddog, this Administration has just figured out it was the Japanese that attacked Pearl Harbor.

John Belushi said the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor, but that would be a good one for your useless info thread.

Trump called this the China Virus and got slammed for it, but I guess since Biden and Co. have now just about figure it out, it’s ok to be referred to as such. Biden is afraid to step on the toes of those who butter his bread.