Open Season on Republicans

Hagar

The second Republican Councilperson has been shot & killed in New Jersey.  Take a moment and imagine this happening to two Democrats.  The MSM would be on it like white on rice.  This dastardly deed probably won’t make the National News.  Are the two shootings connected or is it every “Hunter” for himself?  I’ve no idea.  Only thing I do know, it’s dangerous to be a Republican Councilperson in New Jersey.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The second Republican Councilperson has been shot & killed in New Jersey.  Take a moment and imagine this happening to two Democrats.  The MSM would be on it like white on rice.  This dastardly deed probably won’t make the National News.  Are the two shootings connected or is it every “Hunter” for himself?  I’ve no idea.  Only thing I do know, it’s dangerous to be a Republican Councilperson in New Jersey.

This is the hidden content, please

What's MSM to you?  

It's on CNN & NBC News 

5 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

What's MSM to you?  

It's on CNN & NBC News 

Pardon me if I go into mild shock, but I am curious.  Did they connect the two shootings or simply report on this one killing?  Did they point out this was the second Republican Councilperson killed in one week?  To condense it down, did they connect the dots or simply report on a killing?  Enquiring minds want to know.