WO-S vs. #1 Giddings Predictions?/GAME TIME CHANGE

KFDM COOP

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very sorry the stangs did have alot of firepower last year BUT GIDDINGS(DID KEY ON BEASLEY) dont you think .the mustangs keyed on the QB and did one heck of a job he had a so so game as i was told. you know as well as i you CANT KEY on them all

Beasley wasn't at WO-S last year, though. He graduated in 05. We beat them pretty easily the year we had Beasley.

I searched around a little, went to the Austin Statesman website and printed out the most recent articles about Giddings.  ALL articles mention Fitzhenry...(LaGrange...he rushed for 232 yards, Navasota...he rushed for 143 yards, Caldwell...he rushed for 227 yards, Smithville...he rushed for 187 yards)  This is a QUARTERBACK people and he is RUNNING, not throwing.  He has scored more touchdowns than the rest of the team combined.  He either has a heckuva o-line or there is no defense on the teams they have played.  (And THAT is hard for me to believe).

I searched around a little, went to the Austin Statesman website and printed out the most recent articles about Giddings.  ALL articles mention Fitzhenry...(LaGrange...he rushed for 232 yards, Navasota...he rushed for 143 yards, Caldwell...he rushed for 227 yards, Smithville...he rushed for 187 yards)  This is a QUARTERBACK people and he is RUNNING, not throwing.  He has scored more touchdowns than the rest of the team combined.  He either has a heckuva o-line or there is no defense on the teams they have played.  (And THAT is hard for me to believe).

He's the same guy he's been the last two years. Last year, we kept him in check, but his supporting cast made up the difference. The year before, they were unable to do so. That's what the game will come down to - not Fitzhenry - in my opinion. Actually, I think it will come down to the WO-S offense against the Giddings defense. There's no doubt in my mind that we have the better defense. Whether our offense will adjust is the key.

Oh, hello!  I could've told you that if you had asked nicely.  ;)  I've been told it's a "read" offense, for whatever that's worth.  I'm sure the 'Stangs coaches will have a plan of attack.

From what I saw last year, the offense is much different with Locke at QB, more passing, more balance with the running game.  But that's just a mom's view.

[Oh, hello!  I could've told you that if you had asked nicely.  ;)   I've been told it's a "read" offense, for whatever that's worth.  I'm sure the 'Stangs coaches will have a plan of attack.

From what I saw last year, the offense is much different with Locke at QB, more passing, more balance with the running game.  But that's just a mom's view.

How is he enrolling already, dont most seniors have a fall and spring semester? what is really going on here! By the way, he can practice all he wants to, but after the way I saw him limping in the Sealy game if his dad is that retarded enough to jeopardize his scholarship I say bring it! The chaingang will have no mercy and if he leaves the game due to the same injury then that will be even better because the backup has no game experience, I watched him fumble 3 times in a row so bring it!

How is he enrolling already, dont most seniors have a fall and spring semester? what is really going on here! By the way, he can practice all he wants to, but after the way I saw him limping in the Sealy game if his dad is that retarded enough to jeopardize his scholarship I say bring it! The chaingang will have no mercy and if he leaves the game due to the same injury then that will be even better because the backup has no game experience, I watched him fumble 3 times in a row so bring it!

Not uncommon for Seniors to finish up their course work early.  Can't remember if it was Shipley or McGee but one of those two did the same thing few years back.

wos08 what i saying my friend is the type of ingury this young kid has is not good. was reading what the other post said on monday he was hobbling at practice monday .if you have never had this type of injury you just know the feeling (JUST ASK ME) if this upset you my friend i am truly sorry.i will take it all back but to some that is all that counts 

Is This The First Time WO-S Has Played A (BIG TEAM)----- NO  Is  This The First Time WO-S Has Played A Team With Lots Of (SPEED)  NO-----------    Is This The First Time WO-S Has Been (UNDERDOGS) NO  Is This The First Time WO-S Has Faced A (Super Back ) NO------------ Is This The First Time WO-S Has Played (Giddings)------------NO. IF WO-S Goes Out And Playes Mustang Football  In (NO) Way Will Giddings Will Beat These Kids Not This Year. And If You Like You Can Add To This

Amen... ;D

Maybe they have some real powerful stuff to shoot him up with so he won't feel any pain. Some people will do anything to have their best player in the game so don't be surprised.

Looking at the numbers of Giddings and the Stangs, this one will be a barn burner. Using the calprep simulator it's pretty accurate.

Gid 55 Wimberley 21

WOS 31 Wimberley 17 (Calprep)

Gid 42 Kashmere 0

WOS 55 Kashmere 0 (Calprep)

Gid 1 Hempstead 0 (forfeit)

WOs 31 Hempstead 8 (Calprep)

Gid 55 Hutto 35

WOS 34 Hutto 14 (Calprep)

Gid 28 Waco Midway 14

WOS 26 Waco Midway 21 (Calprep)

Gid 35 La Grange 7

WOS 28 La Grange 10 (Calprep)

Gid 21 Navasota 14

WOS 28 Navasota 21 (Calprep)

Gid 21 Caldwell 7

WOS 22 Caldwell 28 (Calprep)

Gid 34 Bellville 6

WOS 31 Bellville 14 (Calprep)

Gid 47 Smithville 7

WOS 38 Smithville 6 (Calprep)

Gid 21 Sealy 12

WOS 28 Sealy 14 (Calprep)

WOS 22 Dayton 14

Gid 21 Dayton 22 (Calprep)

WOS 6 LCM 0

Gid 41 LCM 3 (CAlprep)

WOS 12  Bay City 15

Gid 41    Bay City 19 (Calprep)

WOS 34  Hamshire-Fannett 7

Gid 40    Hamshire-Fannett 8 (Calprep)

WOS 31  Kirbyville 7

Gid 35    Kirbyville 20 (Calprep)

WOS 64 Hardin-Jeff 0

Gid 52 Hardin-Jeff 0 (Calprep)

WOS 41 Jasper 21

Gid 35 Jasper 13 (Calprep)

WOS 49 Orangefield 13

Gid 42 Orangefield 6 (Calprep)

WOs 73 Bridge City 0

Gid 60 Bridge City 6 (Calprep)

WOS 51 Coldspring 14

Gid 44 Coldspring 13 (Calprep)

FROM THE DOWNLOW FROM A LIBERTY HILL POSTER

Ive been reading through this post and folks are certainly down on Giddings.

-I was at the Giddings/WOS last year, and the WOS player instigated the ejection of the Buff player that took place.

-Defense won the game for Giddings.

-Giddings is not one dimensional, If Fitz is hurt, it may be to Giddings advantage this week (the change/adaptation will not be on film), could be a suprise.

- I am a Liberty Hill fan all the way (No bias here I promise)

Giddings wins with or with out #5.

FROM THE DOWNLOW

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=950325#post950325

How do you figure? Giddings is going to run straight Flex Bone all day long with Brock at QB or Locke at QB. I don't see your reasoning behind thinking what you think. Obviously, there will be a wrinkle thrown in here or there, but Giddings is going to rely heavily on Locke, Jenke and Taylor running the ball offensively.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder