Coaches on the Move

Bobcat1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

20+ years I believe. 

HC since the 2014 season. 

I guess he figured it was time to move up a level.  Any idea how old he is?  I am asking because I'm wondering if he is planning on moving to one of the bigger schools later on as a HC.

17 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

I guess he figured it was time to move up a level.  Any idea how old he is?  I am asking because I'm wondering if he is planning on moving to one of the bigger schools later on as a HC.

That I'm not sure of. I'm interested in seeing that as well, he's not old as dirt for sure. 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I expect the middle school assistant to throw his name in the hunt. I mean, if it weren't for him, they would have never won any of those championships.

You’ve made a living speaking about sh*t you don’t know about so I expect no less lol I would suggest you find better sources on me, also I never said I was the reason we won those titles…but I definitely was a piece of the puzzle just like the rest of coaching staff. Nice try though idiot

3 hours ago, Bigdog said:

How long was Kay at NS?

27 years 

3 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Yeah there’s always been talks of him leaving once his daughter graduates (she’s graduating from Crosby this year) & I can def see him leveling up in the college ranks the guy is literally a genuis

5 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I've heard coaches say that before all it takes is the right opportunity

Trust me on this one we’ve had plenty of convos about it…Cross enjoys coaching the X’s & O’s more than dealing with all the things that comes with being a head coach! Gaston is next in line without a doubt 

7 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Trust me on this one we’ve had plenty of convos about it…Cross enjoys coaching the X’s & O’s more than dealing with all the things that comes with being a head coach! Gaston is next in line without a doubt 

Gaston is a good choice wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at the college level too after a few years but I hope Coach Cross stays put 

28 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Gaston is a good choice wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at the college level too after a few years but I hope Coach Cross stays put 

Him getting the OC title is one of the biggest reasons we had the run we had! Gaston single handily changed the dynamic of NS’s offense. Kay gets all of the credit, but those that know know the coordinators run the show.

2 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You’ve made a living speaking about sh*t you don’t know about so I expect no less lol I would suggest you find better sources on me, also I never said I was the reason we won those titles…but I definitely was a piece of the puzzle just like the rest of coaching staff. Nice try though idiot

Who said I was talking about you?

Oh, you did.

52 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Let's make sure we staying on topic. Thanks for the info @Coach_Izzy. I look forward to seeing how the new coach... whoever it is. Should have no problem taking the team back again. Some programs do great with a new coach.

Not my fault y’all let somebody who’s clueless & never played sports run a sports forum…he stated his “source” told him I coached at the middle school when a simple Google search would’ve showed otherwise. But hey Mikey guess what? @AggiesAreWe I’ma good guy so I’m going to help you out and do the research you should’ve done before speaking on me.

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks for proving how clueless you really are and how you have no real “sources”.

10 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Not my fault y’all let somebody who’s clueless & never played sports run a sports forum…he stated his “source” told him I coached at the middle school when a simple Google search would’ve showed otherwise. But hey Mikey guess what? @AggiesAreWe I’ma good guy so I’m going to help you out and do the research you should’ve done before speaking on me.

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks for proving how clueless you really are and how you have no real “sources”.

Again, who said I was talking about you? And again, you did. Seems to me you are being to eager to prove something that may be touching a nerve.

Also, how do you know I didn't play sports? You need to check your sources on that one.

But I digress.

No more discussion. Just coaches on the move.