Fort Bend Marshall (21) vs Port Neches-Groves (29) - FINAL

Reagan

I know what FBM is capable of,  however,  I also know what our Indian Football team is capable of.  We will need to play phenomenal defense, we can score on anyone if we execute our offense.  That's why they play the game!  It's not the stats on the season, it's the effort in the game! 🏈👍😄

PROUD OF MY INDIAN BOYS!!!

In the first meetup any time FBM needed a 1st down they just threw to the tall wide receiver who always lined up on the right side. He'd go 5 or 10 yards, whatever was needed, and boom, 1st down. PNG's DB never covered him close, at all. Whenever PNG played back and/or blitzed, FBM would throw a little screen type pass to a back coming across in front of the line of scrimmage. Also busted plays ate PNG up. I'm sure the PNG coaches are on top of all of this now. Hopefully no turnovers like the first game. Also double hopefully there will be some decent refs. Those in FB were absolutely horrible. Of course all of the refs everywhere have had a hard time throwing flags for holding this season, all season. 

Edit: Like was already said above, PNG and the refs combined to spot FBM 14 points right off, and they pretty much stayed ahead by 14 for the rest of the game, 21-7, 28-14, etc, until the very end of the game when backups were in and they broke a long run for the final score, 35-14.  

At least PNG has seen FB Marshall and knows what to expect, unlike Lake Creek who wasn’t quite ready for that challenge.  PNG can certainly hang in there.  I’m sure adjustments will be made and they have a chance at the upset if they play a great game.  But, I’ll take the Buffs 45-28.  

Crosby has beaten them 2 straight so maybe ask them.  

PNG will win, not going to predict a score. Coach Joseph comes from a Championship pedigree he knows how to win. The new DC they got us one of the best in the state, He’s completely transformed that defense. Last year BH team everyone counted them out and the Hill punched FBM in the mouth and won. If PNG does this they will win! Good Luck PNG this Bulldog is rooting for y’all! 

PNG Season- 11-2, 9 Game Winning Streak

Season Totals- 451 Total pts. scored= 34.6 pts. a game. 255 Total pts. allowed= 19.6 pts. allowed a game. Defense had 2 shutouts.

Playoff Games- 33.3 pts. scored a game. 21.3 pts. allowed a game. 

FT. BEND MARSHALL- 12-1, 11 Game Winning Streak

Season Totals- 554 Total pts. scored= 42.6 pts. a game. 94 Total pts. allowed= 7.2 pts. allowed a game. Defense had 7 shutouts. 

Playoff Games- 53.3 pts. scored a game. 8.3 pts. allowed a game. 1 shutout.

2 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Tickets on sale now at GoFan.  Get those tickets Indian Fans!!!

States on SportsYou app that if home side fills up, visitors side is open & you may use your tickets that you purchase for the game on either side.  No specific designation for home, or visitors on the tickets.

I was only in high school at the time, but I believe PNG was not supposed to beat La Marque in the 4th round in 1999. I don't know if La Marque was a heave favorite, but it felt like it was the way people talked about them. FBM seems to be a heavy favorite on paper and their defense seems to be pretty stingy, but there's a reason they play the game. Maybe a repeat from 1999 for the good ole Indians.