Brenham (42) vs Dayton (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

15 minutes ago, mollieh80 said:

Yes, that was my son. He actually slipped when he was trying to run back. It happens. You have big plays and you miss some. I don't think the ONE play caused a whole game to shift. If that was the case when he stripped the ball from someone's hand and the next play we scored a touch down that would also be a shift in the game. I'm proud of my sons hard work this season. I'm proud of this team. They fought as hard as they could. 

Agreed. Hearne had a hell of a season for the Dayton Broncos when he stripped that ball the fans went crazy. He is a hell of an athlete and I wish he had a couple more years in Dayton. We are all proud of the kids for what they did. 

1 minute ago, Daytonfan2010 said:

Agreed. Hearne had a hell of a season for the Dayton Broncos when he stripped that ball the fans went crazy. He is a hell of an athlete and I wish he had a couple more years in Dayton. We are all proud of the kids for what they did. 

Thanks so much💜💜 I love this team

50 minutes ago, Daytonfan2010 said:

I mean yeah if you want to get technical they could work on tackling. If you were at the game last night you saw exactly what happened when they actually utilized Vernon. And of course when they were moving the ball with ease if you would have looked on the side line coach Ware took over the play calling for those drives and did exactly what everyone in the stands knew needed to be done to move the ball. And as far as coaching I’ll stick with coaching the youth to many people to answer to at the high school level. 

Good idea.