West Orange-Stark (14) @ Jasper (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

*extremely tounge-in-cheek* yepp this was a long con by Silsbee to get one of their own to infiltrate the WOS program and tear it down. 

Love to have fun. yepp, the conspiracy theory is a bit of a reach. Nothing like being paranoid. 

1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I said back when CC was hired by Jasper I was jealous. Now maybe some more of WOS nation can understand the frustration. Where are all those "give em time folks" at now? They don't even bother to show their face round these parts anymore. These kids deserve more better than this.

I hope they dont start transferring because LCM has been getting alot heat over mustang transfers 

Not a good look for the stangs. I kinda figured before the season they could possibly lose a district game or 2 because the district is a bit tougher this year. But they've lost 3 district games now? And this one by 3 scores? This is bad. And everyone wants to get down on the coach and I agree it's a downgrade but other things have come in to play here also. 

2 minutes ago, BigRed5 said:

Congratulations! You all have gotten what you wanted! Change! You get rid of a coach and staff that did nothing but win!! None of you guys should be saying a word! You got what you wanted! In one year, the tradition and reputation of WOS football has been destroyed! Congratulations!!

Not all of us. Get it straight. Some demanded change. Now they want change again. Have you not seen the weekly videos by the protest starter? He's mad too 

2 minutes ago, BigRed5 said:

Congratulations! You all have gotten what you wanted! Change! You get rid of a coach and staff that did nothing but win!! None of you guys should be saying a word! You got what you wanted! In one year, the tradition and reputation of WOS football has been destroyed! Congratulations!!

I agree with what you saying but tbh all the regular WOS guys that post here were the same ones frustrated last year when the petition started…don’t think any of us was with all that,we’re not the guys that shouldn’t be saying a word!

5 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I said back when CC was hired by Jasper I was jealous. Now maybe some more of WOS nation can understand the frustration. Where are all those "give em time folks" at now? They don't even bother to show their face round these parts anymore. These kids deserve more better than this.

Might as well say “give em time” because I’m sure he get plenty of it.  Don’t forget there  were those that said the program would keep rolling because of the talent.

41 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

Anybody recognize any names?

Pfft… that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Had no idea it went down like that in West Orange, just thought the old ball coach was retiring and moving on. What did he do hurt too many peoples feelings and make them work too hard? Demand respect and accountability, terrible.

56 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Posted on this thread, but enjoy this win

oh trust me I do and will. The DAWGS have endured our share of losses to Blue&Silver over the years.

Personally, I have always made it clear that I have such a high level of respect for the WOS football program and their accomplishments  

if I am not mistaken yalls fans are bit disgruntled about the down year so far.

That said, it's pretty sad that literally one fan has at least said " good game".In case you forget Jasper is going thru changes as well. Might I add I am so proud of our young men this season!

But even when we Jasper got beat 53 to 0 I was one of the first to come tip my hat and be courteous enough to congratulate on the game won. @One4All thank you for the sportsmanship.

also  @WOSdrummer99

3 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Pfft… that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Had no idea it went down like that in West Orange, just thought the old ball coach was retiring and moving on. What did he do but too many peoples feelings and make them work too hard?

He did retire on his own account but I assure that helped his decision tremendously 

1 minute ago, Setx fan said:

How many players have left the program this season? 

Funny that you think this was a cause and not the effect. No1 was leaving when he got hired, or during summer 2 a days. They left because they wanted better than the hand we were dealt. This is the same team that was predicted to compete with Carthage in Dallas. Wonder why after 1 loss to a bigger 5a team and instantly gone from the rankings. Never to be seen again. Tep knows what he saw. Sideline to sideline guys were there too. They actually picked WOS over Jasper. Smh

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

oh trust me I do and will. The DAWGS have endured our share of losses to Blue&Silver over the years.

Personally, I have always made it clear that I have such a high level of respect for the WOS football program and their accomplishments  

if I am not mistaken yalls fans are bit disgruntled about the down year so far.

That said, it's pretty sad that literally one fan has at least said " good game".In case you forget Jasper is going thru changes as well. Might I add I am so proud of our young men this season!

But even when we Jasper got beat 53 to 0 I was one of the first to come tip my hat and be courteous enough to congratulate on the game won. @One4All thank you for the sportsmanship.

Good luck the rest of the way Dirty..btw tickets were only 6,so I got some popcorn with the other 2 bucks