Liberty Vs Silsbee

Who That

18 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

65-6 SilsbeeĀ 

Tigers will come in focused and take care of business, but dont see them scoring 65, Liberty will be fired up, playing the Tigers.Ā  Something tells me late in the game , this time of the season, Tiger coach will start getting starters out, to avoid injury. For example, late in the game against HJ, Cartwright got banged up returning a kick, probably miss a game or two.

The District Championship still goes through HF, and Jasper.Ā 

11 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

Tigers will come in focused and take care of business, but dont see them scoring 65, Liberty will be fired up, playing the Tigers.Ā  Something tells me late in the game , this time of the season, Tiger coach will start getting starters out, to avoid injury. For example, late in the game against HJ, Cartwright got banged up returning a kick, probably miss a game or two.

The District Championship still goes through HF, and Jasper.Ā 

Silsbee starter's haven't played half the games this year after halftime..! Cartwright is fine. šŸ¤—

12 minutes ago, Who That said:

Silsbee starter's haven't played half the games this year after halftime..! Cartwright is fine. šŸ¤—

Thatā€™s the only concern I have about the Tigers. Ā At the end of the Nederland game the D looked gassed. Ā When they get far in the playoffs will they be able to play 48 at 100%. Ā Hope so.Ā 

2 hours ago, Who That said:

That's the only 4th quarter game Miller has seen this year. And that was just to hurt WO.S feeling just a little bit more. šŸ¤—

Miller played the 4th in the Huffman, Nederland and Brazosport games along with the WO-S game.

Only game the starters were pulled before 4th was the HJ game.

Ā 

As for WO-S game and "feelings"? The score was 31-27 going into 4th Q, so Miller was needed in the 4th. Nothing about "feelings".

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I remember when Liberty had a RB named Reggie White around 1996. He ran for over 200 yards vs Silsbee including a 98 yard TD run. He went on to play at Oklahoma St.Ā 

Yes.Ā  At one point in the mid-late 90's, Liberty had what would be 3 NFL players in their backfield.Ā  Reggie White, Anthony Chambers and Tony Bua.