Jump to content

Article on OF's Cameron Dischler


Recommended Posts

Amazing young talent. Hope him well in the future.  I watched the game and he definitely was a beast. I remember when I played in the 90s, Orangefield had a running back by the name Anthony Schichler.  He was really good and when I heard the young man's name it reminded me of him. Close, but not the same! Good luck to the Bobcats!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eagles26 said:

Amazing young talent. Hope him well in the future.  I watched the game and he definitely was a beast. I remember when I played in the 90s, Orangefield had a running back by the name Anthony Schichler.  He was really good and when I heard the young man's name it reminded me of him. Close, but not the same! Good luck to the Bobcats!

Jeff Granger was a decent player as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Eagles26 said:

Amazing young talent. Hope him well in the future.  I watched the game and he definitely was a beast. I remember when I played in the 90s, Orangefield had a running back by the name Anthony Schichler.  He was really good and when I heard the young man's name it reminded me of him. Close, but not the same! Good luck to the Bobcats!

I played with Schlicher in the early 90s. He had some wheels. Dischler reminds me of Beaux Daville who played for OF in the late 90s. He won the WRS in 99. I think he’s the only OF RB to rush for 2,000 yards in a season. Dischler has a good shot at joining him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

1370 last year. There's a good chance. They won't lose to Bellville in 1st round this year either. 

There is a extremely good chance they don’t lose to Bellville… I feel like Bellville being 4A and Orangefield being 3A will play a huge role in that matchup…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

There is a extremely good chance they don’t lose to Bellville… I feel like Bellville being 4A and Orangefield being 3A will play a huge role in that matchup…

Not a big deal, but he put a period not a comma after chance.  I belive the chance reference is to the chance of getting to 2000 yards rushing. He was stating/implying I believe, that they won't be a sure out in the first round as they can't match up with Bellville due to what you mention.  I may be wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Not a big deal, but he put a period not a comma after chance.  I belive the chance reference is to the chance of getting to 2000 yards rushing. He was stating/implying I believe, that they won't be a sure out in the first round as they can't match up with Bellville due to what you mention.  I may be wrong. 

Yeah I was just trying to be funny lol all good 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Member Statistics

    43,554
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    DonnieShof
    Newest Member
    DonnieShof
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...