4A D2 Region 3 mid season report

BBfan061

How we feeling about our teams? Most teams have played their first district contest so we have gotten a good feel for where our respective schools are at. Obviously Bellville, Cuero, Silsbee, and Hamshire Fannett are off to strong starts all in the top 10 currently. Regardless how some fans see West Orange right now, even after last night I’m confident that they can still make some noise in the playoffs. After starting the season a little sluggish only beating La Grange 24-14 Bellville flipped a switch and has played nearly lights out since with some impressive performances. Un biased opinion I think Silsbee is the region favorite but I think Bellville isn’t too far behind along with Cuero.

Bellville is a good team La Grange played ya tough I think LG can make sum noise in Region 3 at least 3 rounds if they can cut down on mistakes we have the talent and the speed and with Bravin Rogers who going to A&M next year whr 2-3 but have played sum good teams with a combined record of 14 and 1..bellville columbus and Lago Vista all these we whr in it till the 3rd quarter before we fell apart except bellville which came down till middle of 4th