Barbers Hill (27) @ La Porte (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

Yeah . LP owned the trenches tonight. That with BH’s turnovers tells the tale. LP RB is small but can run the ball well. Congrats to LP and like I said last game there is a lot of District left and it won’t end like anyone thinks. You better come to play

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

It looks like Longview, Lancaster, Forney, and McKinney North. After looking at them, we Atleast split 2-2, and a possible steal one more.

No one in this district will come close to Longview or Lancaster. You get 3rd or 4th and you got a 4 hour drive to get your butt handed to ya.

5 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

It looks like Longview, Lancaster, Forney, and McKinney North. After looking at them, we Atleast split 2-2, and a possible steal one more.

That's why I know it wont be a sweep. Longview and Lancaster winning their games period though. 

8 hours ago, kenny powers said:

BH needs their LT back asap, the line cant protect the QB. Also had the do it all LB and punter out this game, he probably was the MVP last week vs Crosby. That hurt. 

The kid filling in has done a great job. He struggled last night, plus he’s a Sophomore. Not the reason they lost

1 minute ago, TradenupBH said:

The kid filling in has done a great job. He struggled last night, plus he’s a Sophomore. Not the reason they lost

The QB has no time, they need their best lineman on the field. It wasn’t a knock at any kid in particular just that we are much better with our D1 lineman than without him.  The qb is literally running for his life in 2-3 seconds after the snap. The OL is a huge reason why we lost. 

16 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

The QB has no time, they need their best lineman on the field. It wasn’t a knock at any kid in particular just that we are much better with our D1 lineman than without him.  The qb is literally running for his life in 2-3 seconds after the snap. The OL is a huge reason why we lost. 

When he had time, he overthrew receivers. I understand what your saying, I’m just saying it was a team loss. There were bright spots, but overall La Porte did what they needed to last night. We struggled to run the ball, and very inconsistent on defense. The district is turning out to be tougher then I expected. KP and La Porte I thought were going to be behind BH this year, but that doesn’t appear the case.

I said it was a trap game and yes it was. BH 1) coming off a high 2) playing on the road 3) against a very improved and larger opponent and 4) dealing with numerous absences.

Good thing for BH is we will likely rebound this week and be 3-1 before hitting the meat of the schedule, Lee, KP, PAM on consecutive weeks. Eagles have to get as well as they can and take it a game at a time.