Corrigan-Camden (33) @ Coldspring-Oakhurst (30) - FINAL

corrigancamden09

2 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

I will pick my Trojans by 3. We need to play a mistake free game. Corrigan Camden is the real deal. Let’s get this homecoming win!! Good luck & let’s have an injury free game for both squads. Score Trojans 24-Bulldogs 21

Gonna be a good one for sure!! I’m excited for the game 

On 9/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, Bigdaddy79 said:

Coldspring coming off of an eye opening game last week against HF. The defense was sub-par to say the least. HF show the district how to beat the trojans. Stacking 10 guys in the box and putting 6 hands in the dirt and getting a push. The left side of the O-line is week and i have said it several times, Cookie is not the answer at full back, we also need Dean back in at the middle line backer position. The team played very lazy last week, with a lot of the lineman standing around before the whistles were blown. 

Coldspring going to have their hands full with a senior heavy Corrigan team. 

I've thought about this myself... Since I didn't get to see what he did against HF but what I saw against Liberty and Splendora they should switch him to a whole entire different position we have 3 capable backs that can take over that spot and rotate them out.

Just now, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I've thought about this myself... Since I didn't get to see what he did against HF but what I saw against Liberty and Splendora they should switch him to a whole entire different position we have 3 capable backs that can take over that spot and rotate them out.

Plus from what I've seen from him he hasn't done pretty much of anything outside of some key blocks.

39 minutes ago, Eagles26 said:

Probably not. I live in Houston. I'm thinking about going to y'alls game. I go to a Coldspring game every year. Got a lot of buddies from Coldspring.  Good frito pie!

I hear ya!!  Come on out Friday night,  like I said this should be a great game with some hard hitting..   I’m excited because we haven’t played coldspring since the 09-10 season and it was a great game!!  

7 minutes ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Wish i could. I think 🤔 y’all will win. Our JV is not that good 

Our jv ain’t too bad ..  we are 2-1 ..  they lost a close one to kirbyville last week ,  they shut out the first two teams and kirbyville only scored 18 ..  the QB on that team is gonna be pretty dang good! He has one heck of an arm