What's wrong with Vidor and Nederland?

PAM is a good team will probably go about 3 rounds in playoffs, but their not very good on defense except for the 7 picks

Nederland RB did a great job, but 2 of the runs went for about 120 still played a good game

Texas City is better than Nederland as of today could be a good game if the Dogs improve. Last game of the season and depends on the Dogs record

15 minutes ago, spidersal said:

PAM is a good team will probably go about 3 rounds in playoffs, but their not very good on defense except for the 7 picks

Nederland RB did a great job, but 2 of the runs went for about 120 still played a good game

Texas City is better than Nederland as of today could be a good game if the Dogs improve. Last game of the season and depends on the Dogs record

3rds??????? have u not kept up the past three years??? had strong teams like this only to be sitting at home after one playoff game, but i can't talk abut that....yet smh

2 hours ago, spidersal said:

Sure glad to see that KF89 finally recognized all my post about the Bulldogs not having much talent this season when he said the reason that WOS and PAM beat them was because they were good, meaning they have much more talent than the Dogs this season

I appreciate you finally recognizing that

Only thing I recognize about your posts is your ignorance about recognizing players with talent. 

8 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Only thing I recognize about your posts is your ignorance about recognizing players with talent. 

Nothing against that guy at all but he reminds me of a certain admin on a Mid-County site in a way 😂 they're not the same person though, the other one is way worse. 

On 9/4/2022 at 5:53 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Everyone on the varsity roster has been on that team for the last 4 years. Send me a personal message and tell me because i promise you have that wrong. If we had WB transfers they didnt help us against wos lol 

FALSE!!!

10 minutes ago, vhs said:

Scroll up… another LCM poster acknowledged the two of them. The two this year anyway… think there was at least one last year too… it’s common knowledge 

I know. I found out who they were. I was asking if you could identify them lol The one last year was the DC son. He was a good athlete.  Its not like we are getting 5 star athletes. 

I suggest you go back and read my post

I said they don’t have much talent this season a true statement if they did they would not have gotten clobbered by WOS and PAM they may have lost but it would have been close

I said if you have potential you need to get better and after 2 games they have gotten a little better  another correct statement

I said the coaching staff was not doing a very good job and they are not. Another correct statement

I said if they don’t get better fast a possible 0-10 season. Another correct statement

so I would say you did not look at my post very well

If I am ignorant on talent, as you say, please explain why they have gotten clobbered the 1st 2 games and don’t give me that inexperience excuse because  WOS and PAM were playing with some sophomores also

Ket’s see, they are giving up 37 points a game and scoring 10.5

24 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I know. I found out who they were. I was asking if you could identify them lol The one last year was the DC son. He was a good athlete.  Its not like we are getting 5 star athletes. 

I’m not interested in identifying where they are from … but it’s known.  I was just responding to your post saying everyone on the roster had been there for four years… everyone knows that’s not true… and I wasn’t referring to the DCs kid for last year… bottom line is y’all are getting “new” kids now… not mad about it … just making a point 

6 hours ago, vhs said:

I’m not interested in identifying where they are from … but it’s known.  I was just responding to your post saying everyone on the roster had been there for four years… everyone knows that’s not true… and I wasn’t referring to the DCs kid for last year… bottom line is y’all are getting “new” kids now… not mad about it … just making a point 

"Common knowledge" should tell you EVERY school adds "new kids" every year. This is why they rezone/update numbers and districts every x years

You obviously mean football wise (cause I could get on a rant about the city leadership, its time to kick the boomers out of office)  BUT they are young (you know this) we need a better style of coaching imo also though its not like we opened the season against BC and Deweyville. But they are a far cry from the 2011-2015 Ned teams, hopefully they get the experience needed and we get a decent QB coupled with a strong RB ( we have a history of strong runners) so that's the hope. 

17 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

"Common knowledge" should tell you EVERY school adds "new kids" every year. This is why they rezone/update numbers and districts every x years

I guess i wasn't clear. Most of the kids that are starting have been there the past 4 years. They might have one that is starting now. Its not like LCM is out there recruiting them