Baytown Lee vs Crosby

Cougar14.2

Very good version of Lee to play prior to playing this year’s version of BH. BH is going to have to throw the ball to move it on Crosby in our matchup in a couple of weeks and fortunately Baytown Lee is going to try to do the same thing as well so we’ll get some good reps in the passing game. 

Lee has some legit personnel at receiver that can give Crosby trouble if we have coverage lapses in the secondary. Their QB is a converted receiver that throws it pretty well and can make a bunch of plays outside of the pocket. One thing about guys being hurt is the opportunity for other kids to step up and I think we’ve found some additional defensive linemen. 

Crosby played pretty well on the offensive line last week, especially considering FBM’s front 7 had three power 5 kids and with an additional linebacker committed to Arkansas State. I think Crosby will have a lot of success running the football this week. I think this game is about being vanilla as possible while trying to potentially work a couple of the injured kids back in. 

I think Lee places 5th in district this year and will give Crosby a good practice leading up to the BH game. Crosby shouldn’t have any problems with the Ganders and win this game  convincingly. If Crosby is still healing I would let them rest another game.

Went to the Lee vs Clear Brook to watch my Neighborhood team,Clear Brook play.Lee's offense is like watching a 7 on 7 game with tackling.Lee QB must have passed 40 times ( Maybe exaggerated ).He's either passing or running and that is really not good if he gets hurt.Backup did play a little.Containment by Crosby on QB roll outs and secondary not letting receivers get behind them,Crosby should win 56 - 20.Look for a BIG play from Cougar special teams !

It will be interesting to see what Lee does at QB. They played QB2 about half the time to let QB1 slide out to receiver where he did some pretty good damage against Clear Brook. QB2 looked ok, but made a few ill advised passes that would probably be pick sixes against Crosby.

Clear Brook broke some long runs right up the gut. If they had 250 yards offense, they probably got 200 of it on four runs up the middle.

I have a feeling that this will be like the PAM game for Lee last year. They will be in the right places at the right times but just not athletic enough to make the plays and a barrage of long Touchdowns will occur.

Will it be streamed somewhere?

1 hour ago, panamamyers said:

It will be interesting to see what Lee does at QB. They played QB2 about half the time to let QB1 slide out to receiver where he did some pretty good damage against Clear Brook. QB2 looked ok, but made a few ill advised passes that would probably be pick sixes against Crosby.

Clear Brook broke some long runs right up the gut. If they had 250 yards offense, they probably got 200 of it on four runs up the middle.

I have a feeling that this will be like the PAM game for Lee last year. They will be in the right places at the right times but just not athletic enough to make the plays and a barrage of long Touchdowns will occur.

Will it be streamed somewhere?

Should be on texan live and nfhsnetwork.com 

One thing you would like to see improvement on this game from Crosby is special teams. We muffed a kick for the second straight week, had a punt and crucial extra point blocked. Coverage teams played relatively well but you would like to see those mistakes cleaned up before they cost us like they did in all three of our non-district games last year. 

5 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

BH is the subject of first two sentences of this Baytown Lee vs Crosby thread. 

LOL

Trust me, y’all will be an after thought in two weeks. From what I saw at the game Friday y’all will be playing Kingwood Park for 4th place and then will go lose by 30+ in bi-district. It would be futile to spend a lot of time breaking down Baytown Lee. 

50 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Trust me, y’all will be an after thought in two weeks. From what I saw at the game Friday y’all will be playing Kingwood Park for 4th place and then will go lose by 30+ in bi-district. It would be futile to spend a lot of time breaking down Baytown Lee. 

That may be 100% correct but it don't change the fact that BH is the subject of first two sentences of this Baytown Lee vs Crosby thread. 

Rent free, 24/7. 

10 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

That may be 100% correct but it don't change the fact that BH is the subject of first two sentences of this Baytown Lee vs Crosby thread. 

Rent free, 24/7. 

Crosby is the subject of BH’s highlight videos, tweets from the head coach and general conversation. There must have been at least five BH fans that walked up to me and my sons to say something about the Crosby game they either attended or watched on TV.

People talk about Crosby in other threads also. We just haven’t been bottom feeders in recent years so we understand it comes with the territory. 

31 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby is the subject of BH’s highlight videos, tweets from the head coach and general conversation. There must have been at least five BH fans that walked up to me and my sons to say something about the Crosby game they either attended or watched on TV.

People talk about Crosby in other threads also. We just haven’t been bottom feeders in recent years so we understand it comes with the territory. 

I never pay attention to a childish hype videos or tweets, or any of that stuff. I have never seen a single one. I really am sorry if someone hurt your feelings in a hype video though. Perhaps you can just forgive them.

I have no agenda to insult your program. I don't trash your coach or team, nor do I wish you to fail 24/7 (like some want BH to fail, 4th place, 30+ point loss, etc). I am pretty neutral on Crosby. I just support BH, and move on week to week. Its just that simple. 

4 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I never pay attention to a childish hype videos or tweets, or any of that stuff. I have never seen a single one. I really am sorry if someone hurt your feelings in a hype video though. Perhaps you can just forgive them.

I have no agenda to insult your program. I don't trash your coach or team, nor do I wish you to fail 24/7 (like some want BH to fail, 4th place, 30+ point loss, etc). I am pretty neutral on Crosby. I just support BH, and move on week to week. Its just that simple. 

Yet again, you take time out of your day to come over to a Crosby thread and provide non-football posts. All three of your posts in this thread have nothing to do with football. See how this starts every time? 

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Rent free, 24/7. 

Still a Karen 25/8 

Trolling a Crosby post just waiting to see the high and mighty "BH" reference. 

14.2 is talking football and your over here throwing flags for  using hill in a sentence, get a grip taterchip

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lol ok

It's a weird thought from them, way i see it we have two teams with potential at deep playoff runs that play each other. Winner could be either but i don't think Crosby or PAM has a clear edge in that game. Especially with it being several weeks away. Not sure why BH fans seem to treat Crosby as the unassailable mountain. 

We've lost to Nederland  Carthage, C.E. King, Manvel, George Ranch. and Aledo in the last two years... I mean clearly we are beatable... i guess BH just doesn't believe they are as good as those teams... not sure why. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

It's a weird thought from them, way i see it we have two teams with potential at deep playoff runs that play each other. Winner could be either but i don't think Crosby or PAM has a clear edge in that game. Especially with it being several weeks away. Not sure why BH fans seem to treat Crosby as the unassailable mountain. 

We've lost to Nederland  Carthage, C.E. King, Manvel, George Ranch. and Aledo in the last two years... I mean clearly we are beatable... i guess BH just doesn't believe they are as good as those teams... not sure why. 

He just weird