Trash talk

6 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

This is the hidden content, please

this might not be the right section for this topic. If not move it to the Political side.    But the Head Coach was scouting a team and got in a fight with a fan in the stands its a good video. 

Seen this the other day from a different camera view, he picked the right one to run up on and got bloodied for his trouble too. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a job in the next few days. 

It was said the guy he went after was a fan of a team that beat his last season. It was one of the teams that was playing at the game he was at. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Seen this the other day from a different camera view, he picked the right one to run up on and got bloodied for his trouble too. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a job in the next few days. 

It was said the guy he went after was a fan of a team that beat his last season. It was one of the teams that was playing at the game he was at. 

He will probably lose his job. I could see a younger coach doing this but this guy looks like a grandpaw😂