Top catchers in southeast tx???

GoBucs07

I hate to hear about Lege's injury. He is a solid catcher. I had the opportunity to watch Sangster this summer with the 16 year old Babe Ruth Allstars. You would be hard pressed to find a better defensive catcher. He also handles a pitching staff well. He called almost all the pitches of every game during that All Star run to the World Series final.

Carnahan and Wallace are very good varsity catchers with experience both on the  defensive and offensive side. Jackson of BC can hit with the above guys.

Leger of LCM will shine, Sangster from PNG can play for almost anyone but he has Carnahan in front. Coach Stone has a nice problem. If you could order a catcher, Felts of OF would come out of the oven.

Bearden of HF will make some noise this year, along with Terracino of Nederland.

Guest Bulldog

Landon Steinhagen at Kelly. He is 6'1", 205, has a pop time under 2, runs a 7 flat 60, hits with power.

He's by far the best...i know from experience...

Felts is gonna be a great one too.....

Guest Bulldog

Casey Jackson could prove to be the best catcher in the state this year.  Look for Jacob Felts of Orangefield  to be the next premium player at catcher, as time progresses.

Jackson needs to learn how to throw a ball to first base first before he can be considered for anything......

Guest Orangeboy

If you are going to rate catchers, defense has to be the number one criteria they are judged by. Just because a guy can hit doesn't make him a great catcher. If all he can do is hit he might as well be a DH.

Very well said.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine