Sideline to Sideline 4A and 3A Toughest Districts Show

Gsquared

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I wish the UIL would just leave us in 9-4A. Going back and forth with the northern district (Carthage, Rusk, etc.) sucks. We belong in this district.

who would they treat as Gypsies then? we are their role play team. Lmao not long ago they "role played" us right on into Region II.  Second round playoff game had us traveling to Athens. 😲 

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'm sure you'd find some teams looking for the chance to compete.

Silsbee would love it ! I know myself, along with many DAWGS fans has enjoyed playing Carthage all the years we have.

There is a Blue&Silver team as well that would like to play every year as well.

48 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Silsbee would love it ! I know myself, along with many DAWGS fans has enjoyed playing Carthage all the years we have.

There is a Blue&Silver team as well that would like to play every year as well.

Your coaches didnt "enjoy playing Carthage". Most fans dont like "automatic losses". Silsbee and Blue/Silver team may be the exception. 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

Your coaches didnt "enjoy playing Carthage". Most fans dont like "automatic losses". Silsbee and Blue/Silver team may be the exception. 

So when did you speak to Coach Barbay and find out how he felt about Jasper playing Carthage? 

I can say for certain, he enjoyed the cake walk games he coached against Huffman Hargrave in District games back in '14 & '15. 45-28 & 41-24. 

I don't mind helping you get up to speed on both sarcasm and Silsbee vs Carthage games history. Shoot me a pm (personal message) and  we can discuss  getting tutorials scheduled.

7 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

So when did you speak to Coach Barbay and find out how he felt about Jasper playing Carthage? 

I can say for certain, he enjoyed the cake walk games he coached against Huffman Hargrave in District games back in '14 & '15. 45-28 & 41-24. 

I don't mind helping you get up to speed on both sarcasm and Silsbee vs Carthage games history. Shoot me a pm (personal message) and  we can discuss  getting tutorials scheduled.

LOL. You know a lot. They are glad to "not have Carthage".

1 hour ago, gonelsons said:

@Dirty_but_Dazzling

This is the hidden content, please

thanks for your input and taking the time to upload a pretty picture for us to see..

it's good to see new folks join the website and try to make an impression. 

Regardless of your "join date"  I have not ever seen any post by you until recently when you have replied to many threads.  Comeback poster of the year candidate alreasdy.

If I was supporting a 4A team I would want them to be in the district with Carthage. Iron sharpens iron. If you don't play tough  teams you won't be tough. If you get to play the best every year, you get to see where you need to be. Also a fringe benefit is if you end up 2nd in district, you separate from them for a few rounds.