U.S. vs Mexico, Reliant Stadium, February 6th

From the U.S. Soccer Events Department

SPECIAL PRIVATE SALE—

U.S. MEN vs. MEXICO in HOUSTON FEBRUARY 6

SALE BEGINS TODAY (WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14) AT 10 A.M. CT

As a special benefit to our fans, U.S. Soccer has arranged for you to order tickets ahead of the general public for the game of the year—the U.S. Men's National Team vs. Mexico at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas. The rivalry takes center stage Wednesday, February 6, at 8 p.m.

Your private sale starts today (Wednesday, November 14) at 10 a.m. CT and ends Saturday, November 17, at 8 a.m. (tickets then become available to Visa® cardholders only on November 17 at 10 a.m., followed by the general public sale on November 20).

Prices are $35 Upper Endlines, $45 Lower Endlines and Upper Corners, $60 Lower Corners and Upper Sidelines, $75 Lower Sidelines and Upper Midfield, $95 Corner Club Seats and Lower Midfield, $125 Sideline Club Seats, $165 Midfield Club Seats, and $275 On-Field Seats (limit four On-Field Seats per person; buyer keeps commemorative tailgating chair). This private sale is available to you only through the internet by clicking the following link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C003F68A8B1626A

To submit your order, include one of the following passwords (depending on which group of fans you wish to sit with) in the space designated on the Ticketmaster.com order page:

Password*      Designated Seating Area**

U2FANS      U.S. Fan Sections

M8FANS      Mexico Fan Sections

B4FANS      Mixed/Neutral Fan Sections

A9FANS      U.S. Organized Supporter Section (Sam’s Army, etc.)—$45 seats only

* Password must be entered in UPPER CASE.

** U.S. Soccer makes no guarantees regarding the composition of fans in any seating area. U.S., Mexico and Mixed/Neutral Fan Sections have been designated at each price level. Purchasers using the passwords designated for these sections will be able to request tickets for any price level. Tickets available while supplies last.

Go to ussoccer.com for additional information about this spectacular event. U.S. Soccer welcomes you to pay with your Visa card.

Ultimate Fan Ticket: U.S. Soccer is also offering the Ultimate Fan Ticket for this event. This special VIP package includes a premium ticket, a custom made official U.S. National Team jersey with your name and number, VIP access to the field before and after the game, and other unique benefits. Only 20 of these packages will be made available. For details or to order, please call (312) 528-1227.

Don't miss your chance to see the USA take on rivals Mexico at Reliant Stadium. We look forward to seeing you in Houston!

Other upcoming games:

November 17 (Johannesburg) — U.S. Men vs. South Africa, 8 am CT (FSC and Galavision)

January 19 (Los Angeles) — U.S. Men vs. Sweden, 7:30 pm CT (FSC)

Visit the Schedule & Tickets section of ussoccer.com for more details.

I went to the game at reliant when the usa played mexico about 4 years ago. Hey it was wild in there. I thought I was in mexico. 70,000 people and probably 60,000 of them were hispanic. It was a blast, I'm going to try to make this one.

I was there also. Lots of green,white and red flags everywhere with a few stars and stripes.

I don't remember the tickets being so expensive though. It seems like the price has doubled.

Could be wrong - it WAS a while back.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder