Trump and ketchup

Big girl

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It happened. Lol

You do realize that there is no cross examination going on in this kangaroo court?

Cassidy Hutchinson could testify that Trump stole an alien aircraft from Area 51 and took it for a spin around Uranus.

99.9% of Democrat voters would believe her.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
WORLD!!

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I'm not trying to tell people how to run their congressional hearings, but President Trump has gone up 13 points in the polls since being accused of trying to steal the presidential limousine. 

Keep it up. 😂

Polls in R areas and R voters....  dude ain't winning, it's going to be so damn funny watching him announce he isn't running for President and yall whining 😂 

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Polls in R areas and R voters....  dude ain't winning, it's going to be so damn funny watching him announce he isn't running for President and yall whining 😂 

Dang….. you mention Trump on this forum an you come out the wood works like a dog in heat to make your ignorant comments. Just like InMagaWeTrust would. I think you got a man crush on Orange Man. 😂

11 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Glad to know I'm a big boy and can make it with whoever is president... yall say this is the worse America has had and I'm still doing good... looks like we see who needs gov help

5’6 is not that big. Lol . I have to 2nd what LRF said, you do make the dumbest post.