Question

baddog

5 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

What's funny is yall keep thinking folks abort late term just for the hell of it... what's the percentage of folks who do that? I'd say low

You obviously think abortion should stay in play, even though you say you’re against it.

Like every subject, you talk out both sides of your mouth, like Cardinalbacker, but not nearly as witty.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You sound bitter....just like InMagaWeTrust. 

Why do you think "D's" would change their vote due to a Supreme Court decision based on States rights and constitutional law? That was your assessment of your own brethren. I agreed with that assessment but simply asked why you feel this way. Why do you refuse to answer? 

So again, if someone changed their vote because of this Supreme Court decision, would you classify that person as a low information voter? 

No I would not consider them a low info voter, both parties throw out boogeymans and folks fall for it your guilty as charged... folks vote R when it comes to 2nd amendment amendment yet they just passed a bill with R's support.. your a low info voter yourself if that's what you go by

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You sound bitter....just like InMagaWeTrust. 

Why do you think "D's" would change their vote due to a Supreme Court decision based on States rights and constitutional law? That was your assessment of your own brethren. I agreed with that assessment but simply asked why you feel this way. Why do you refuse to answer? 

So again, if someone changed their vote because of this Supreme Court decision, would you classify that person as a low information voter? 

InMagaWeTrust is getting upset. Lol

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

You obviously think abortion should stay in play, even though you say you’re against it.

Like every subject, you talk out both sides of your mouth, like Cardinalbacker, but not nearly as witty.

I think abortion should be up to the individual in all the cases unless it's after 1 month or prior to a heartbeat... shouldn't be left to the state for rape etc, that's over reach, won't be long and more things will follow

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

No I would not consider them a low info voter, both parties throw out boogeymans and folks fall for it your guilty as charged... folks vote R when it comes to 2nd amendment amendment yet they just passed a bill with R's support.. your a low info voter yourself if that's what you go by

The ol' "both sides do it". Man, you are a Liberal sheeple. The desperation for redemption is nauseating. 

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Not upset at all... it's easy triggering the GQP crowd

You definitely need to work on your analytical skills. Then again, Liberals are known for accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of. So more proof positive of your Liberal sheeple inclusion.

3 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Not upset at all... it's easy triggering the GQP crowd

I thought you said you wasn’t InMagaWeTrust? Lol

Just now, Englebert said:

You definitely need to work on your analytical skills. Then again, Liberals are known for accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of. So more proof positive of your Liberal sheeple inclusion.

💯🎯

Just now, Englebert said:

Liberals own you, until yall can win an election and flip some seats sit in the back and raise your hand when needed 

Just now, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Liberals own you, until yall can win an election and flip some seats sit in the back and raise your hand when needed 

Do I dare inquire as to your conclusion as to how "Liberals own" me? Are you really trying this tactic? I remember InMagaWeTrust acting this same exact way...and he actually claimed he wasn't the previous poster that was banned. Sound familiar? Of course it does.

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

SMH, I'm not surprised 1 bit you think I'm him... your assessments and Twitter is so off it just comes natural, I've already told a mod if he thinks I'm him to ban my account, I won't lose any sleep

We want lose any sleep either. Good Night InMagaWeTrust.

15 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Possibly, but without 2/3's in the Senate it won't matter.. that's alot of seats to flip, good luck.. Roe v Wade just put D's back in the race... reconsidering contraception and gay marriage won't help either.. the left will push this as taking rights.. rights and costs are 2 different subjects 

The GOP needs to win 6 more House seats and one more Senate seat to take over both houses.

Neither party  in the foreseeable future will ever have enough to override a veto. 

32 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

The GOP needs to win 6 more House seats and one more Senate seat to take over both houses.

Neither party  in the foreseeable future will ever have enough to override a veto. 

Like a football being thrown back and forth... neither party can keep control, guess it's a good thing in a way