Poor JoeBama!

Reagan

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

Trump defending kkk……being Americans, they have the right to exist, just like BLM, Black Panthers, NAACP, etc….All of those groups you mentioned have the right to exist, no matter how much you or I hate them. All of them are just as bad as the others. Tell me if I made anything up. Oh yeah, thanks for trying to cover for Big Girl.

Also,  you will never admit they are equally as bad.

You talk about D's and KKK then pretty much say it's OK for Conald to defend them... I'm almost surprised 

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Imagine being a mule dropping off hundreds of ballots at drop boxes and being paid $1,500 to do it. Now you realized it now cost you an extra $6,000 a year to live under the politicians you helped elect.

Nice deflection. Just say you don't want to answer the question and we can move on..

To answer your response 2000 mules is nothing more than some idiots keeping the big lie going... D's have "russia", R's have "the steal", if you can't see this is a big game by both sides there's no hope for u

Some idiots still believe Russia was the reason Conald won, and there's idiots who believe in the steal this election, meanwhile average Americans are ready for new candidates and do away with these last 2 trash presidents

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Nice deflection. Just say you don't want to answer the question and we can move on

Dang … that didn’t take you long. I don’t have to deflect from none of your nonsense. I tell you what …why don’t you go read a couple of Thomas Sowell’s books on conservatism an get back with me. Of course you may melt after reading them. Lol

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Dang … that didn’t take you long. I don’t have to deflect from none of your nonsense. I tell you what …why don’t you go read a couple of Thomas Sowell’s books on conservatism an get back with me. Of course you may melt after reading them. Lol

Let's try this again 👇🏾

Quick question does 2000 hippos show the fake electors orchestrated by the last trash administration?

Thomas is a smart dude, he don't speak for everyone though 

4 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Let's try this again 👇🏾

Quick question does 2000 hippos show the fake electors orchestrated by the last trash administration?

Thomas is a smart dude, he don't speak for everyone though 

Let’s try this again. Your stupid question makes no sense. An your right he is a smart dude but your right he doesn’t speak for stupid people. I don’t understand Jibberish.

Your running your soup blowers about a documentary you haven’t even seen. 😂

18 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You talk about D's and KKK then pretty much say it's OK for Conald to defend them... I'm almost surprised 

That’s all you gleaned from my post? You’re obviously on here just to babble. As much as I hate the kkk, they can exist just like their black counterparts. Don’t you agree? Never mind, you won’t answer that.

20 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Let’s try this again. Your stupid question makes no sense. An your right he is a smart dude but your right he doesn’t speak for stupid people. I don’t understand Jibberish.

Your running your soup blowers about a documentary you haven’t even seen. 😂

Deflection king! So I'm guessing 2000 hippos doesn't show everything, no wonder your stuck on it

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

That’s all you gleaned from my post? You’re obviously on here just to babble. As much as I hate the kkk, they can exist just like their black counterparts. Don’t you agree? Never mind, you won’t answer that.

Your candidate was pretty much endorsed by the KKK 

Black counterparts? How did this get on race

8 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Deflection king! So I'm guessing 2000 hippos doesn't show everything, no wonder your stuck on it

I don’t think you even understand your own question. Watch the documentary then maybe you’ll be able to form a logical question. 

12 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Your opinion D's created KKK back then

My opinion they're R's now see link above... prove me wrong

White supremacist

Proud boys

Jews will not replace us rallies and Conald defended them SMH

Some more of that white supremacy. 
Seems to be everywhere.