Poor JoeBama!

Reagan

22 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

😘❄️❄️❄️Cry Harder😘
Nice hit piece 3 months before the 2020 election by a left wing nut job.  Cry even Harder😘

He misses DADDY T!

Lol, this dude don't speak for all blacks.. look at the turnout for the loser... Conald can't win  🤣 

What can I say losers pick losers

Last 14 years D's been in the oval office 10 of those and about to add 2 more years to that.. talk about snowflake losers R's hold that title... here's a tip for ya loser, try to pick someone who can win LMAO

29 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Lol, this dude don't speak for all blacks.. look at the turnout for the loser... Conald can't win  🤣 

What can I say losers pick losers

Last 14 years D's been in the oval office 10 of those and about to add 2 more years to that.. talk about snowflake losers R's hold that title... here's a tip for ya loser, try to pick someone who can win LMAO

😂 Well then tell me who speaks for the blacks? This should be a very interesting answer but if I I have to bet….you want even answer the question. 

17 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

😂 Well then tell me who speaks for the blacks? This should be a very interesting answer but if I I have to bet….you want even answer the question. 

Definitely ain't R's that's why folks don't vote for em

R's want to toot record unemployment and jobs, when you kick folks who can't work off their benefits they don't have a choice but to go to work.. doesn't take a rocket scientist 

Majority, matter of fact I don't know 1 single black who voted for Conald and my family and most of my friends work for a living and take care of their own and don't need gov assistance... 

Us black folks speak for ourselves that's why both parties try so hard to get our vote cause we play a big role in who wins elections... and as long as Hillary ain't on the ballot Racist Conald will not get a big turnout amongst blacks... Facts

11 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

R's want to toot record unemployment and jobs, when you kick folks who can't work off their benefits they don't have a choice but to go to work.. doesn't take a rocket scientist 

Majority, matter of fact I don't know 1 single black who voted for Conald and my family and most of my friends work for a living and take care of their own and don't need gov assistance... 

Us black folks speak for ourselves that's why both parties try so hard to get our vote cause we play a big role in who wins elections... and as long as Hillary ain't on the ballot Racist Conald will not get a big turnout amongst blacks... Facts

@Unwoke? u got a answer, what say you

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Now that's the dumbest thing you've said so far...and that's saying something.

You must be old and offended? But I don't care if you get butt hurt over my opinion 

That's why we have career politicians, pelosis, bidens, mitch etc 

When biden was 60 he was most likely alot more intelligent than damn near 80 year old biden... we have a age limit required to run for office (presidency) we should have a limit on when you get your old ### out also JMO.. 😉

11 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You must be old and offended? But I don't care if you get butt hurt over my opinion 

That's why we have career politicians, pelosis, bidens, mitch etc 

When biden was 60 he was most likely alot more intelligent than damn near 80 year old biden... we have a age limit required to run for office (presidency) we should have a limit on when you get your old ### out also JMO.. 😉

Not butt hurt at all, that would mean I place value on your opinion, I do not.

Most folks look at their parents when they are older and realize the value they bring with their years of wisdom, that can only be achieved by time, to throw that away would be foolish.

There are plenty of young loons in Congress (AOC and her "squad") right now that are causing plenty of damage, don't need more of that.

Just look at you, you seem to be young and can't seem to distinguish between a Republican and Democrat...don't need more of that.

Good luck on the age cap, it would only require changing the Constitution, go for it.

Younger is better?  Don't think so, you would be Exhibit A proof.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not butt hurt at all, that would mean I place value on your opinion, I do not.

Most folks look at their parents when they are older and realize the value they bring with their years of wisdom, that can only be achieved by time, to throw that away would be foolish.

There are plenty of young loons in Congress (AOC and her "squad") right now that are causing plenty of damage, don't need more of that.

Just look at you, you seem to be young and can't seem to distinguish between a Republican and Democrat...don't need more of that.

Good luck on the age cap, it would only require changing the Constitution, go for it.

Younger is better?  Don't think so, you would be Exhibit A proof.

Lol my opinion holds enough value you ran in to comment... hook line and sinker 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

@Unwoke? u got a answer, what say you

Y’all played a big role alright in deciding the 2020 election.  Majority of the State Video that over saw the drop boxes to keep people honest showed a majority of the people stuffing the ballot boxes with ballots were black. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Y’all played a big role alright in deciding the 2020 election.  Majority of the State Video that over saw the drop boxes to keep people honest showed a majority of the people stuffing the ballot boxes with ballots were black. 

Wow!!!! What's your solution? Not blacks work elections lol? 

You are definitely a sheep! 

7 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Lol my opinion holds enough value you ran in to comment... hook line and sinker 

Certainly, that's what happens here, I just pointed out I don't take the posts personally or get "butt hurt" as you call it, even though that is your only motive for being on here.

I got down in the gutter with you on that last post because your crap is tiring because your only purpose is to stir the pot and take jabs, no debate.

Normally I ignore the nonsense and probably will for the most part from here on out.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Certainly, that's what happens here, I just pointed out I don't take the posts personally or get "butt hurt" as you call it, even though that is your only motive for being on here.

I got down in the gutter with you on that last post because your crap is tiring because your only purpose is to stir the pot and take jabs, no debate.

Normally I ignore the nonsense and probably will for the most part from here on out.

👍🏽, there's a block future on here isn't it? Use it

17 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

More like a Shepherd . No answer for the video? Lol . Just same nonsensical response. I understand that’s the response you have to give because you have no answers. 

Everything yall claim has been debunked lol... TX didn't use dominion etc and biden narrowed the gap from 2016 

Won't be long and you'll be crying secede or moving countries! I've told you already anyone except Hillary was going to beat Conald... they'll win again until R's can pick someone who can win and get a big black vote, this racist can't do that 

14 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Racist Conald🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣And most blacks support the party that gave us the KKK.  Yet, you say Racist Conald???

30 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Racist Conald🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣And most blacks support the party that gave us the KKK.  Yet, you say Racist Conald???

Conald has been a D his whole life and yeah he's racist

Guess you don't believe the party switched ideology... learn history sir the facts are everywhere 

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Conald has been a D his whole life and yeah he's racist

Guess you don't believe the party switched ideology... learn history sir the facts are everywhere 

Funny thing, though, is that he only started being a racist after he became President.  That ought to tell you something!  Remember -- when the Dems can't beat you on the issues then they throw out the race/racist card.  When they do that then you know they have lost!

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Funny thing, though, is that he only started being a racist after he became President.  That ought to tell you something!  Remember -- when the Dems can't beat you on the issues then they throw out the race/racist card.  When they do that then you know they have lost!

Wrong! This goes way back 

I dare you to read it and let me hear your defense... moving blacks off tables so others can gamble.. list goes on