I can't believe....

CardinalBacker

8 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

What about all the other videos... why don't you post them?

Lawyers making a killing off clowns

I agree, Pelosi should release all 14,000 hrs of video that she has been preventing from being released. I say release it all but what’s on that video wouldn’t fit the narrative she is trying to push. You must be talking about the ones she wanted you to see. You sound just like Pelosi. Let’s just release one side the video to make the other side look like the bad guy. Lol. Let’s let the other side also be allowed to present their case in the kangaroo court but Pelosi want allow it. They have been trying to prevent Trump from running for President since the Russia Hoax. That’s what this is and always had been about. What a joke of a hearing. Say what you want about Trump but I’ll vote for the non politician everyday of the week an twice on Sunday before I’d vote for a politician. So continue on with your juvenile analogies.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Always deflecting. I thought you were middle of the road. 

How's it deflecting? There's videos of peaceful protest and violent, why not call it for what it is and stop sugar coating it... I acknowledge there were ppl there exercising their rights, seems yall don't want the ones who went overboard held accountable... yeah I feel the same way about BLM riots so save your words

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I agree, Pelosi should release all 14,000 hrs of video that she has been preventing from being released. I say release it all but what’s on that video wouldn’t fit the narrative she is trying to push. You must be talking about the ones she wanted you to see. You sound just like Pelosi. Let’s just release one side the video to make the other side look like the bad guy. Lol. Let’s let the other side also be allowed to present their case in the kangaroo court but Pelosi want allow it. They have been trying to prevent Trump from running for President since the Russia Hoax. That’s what this is and always had been about. What a joke of a hearing. Say what you want about Trump but I’ll vote for the non politician everyday of the week an twice on Sunday before I’d vote for a politician. So continue on with your juvenile analogies.

Release ALL video and hold Pelosi, conald and all others accountable for their actions... no 1 is above the law

Why isn't your news sources posting all the violent videos? Isn't that exactly what your claiming the left is doing? Hypocrite

I get it, you only want the video of the lil Ole lady walking thru the capitol, or like the clown said it was a friendly tourist visit? Funny 

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Release ALL video and hold Pelosi, conald and all others accountable for their actions... no 1 is above the law

Why isn't your news sources posting all the violent videos? Isn't that exactly what your claiming the left is doing? Hypocrite

I get it, you only want the video of the lil Ole lady walking thru the capitol, or like the clown said it was a friendly tourist visit? Funny 

Release all video and communications leading up to J6, Democrats and Republicans so the American people can see the full context of what and why it happened. But Pelosi want allow it. This video just surfaced after a year and a half of hearsay. That should tell you something.  Spare me on the hypocrisy comment. That’s rich coming from you. 😂

13 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You can see the other videos every evening on the main stream media channels. You have to search hard to find this type of video. 🤓

You can see the other videos every evening on the main stream media channels. You have to search hard to find this type of video. 🤓

My opinion:  I think what happened on Jan 6 was actually a creation by N. Pelosi.  She knew Trump called for a peaceful protest and found her opportunity.  You know, since Trump lives in their head, I believe she let the people in.  Trump offered the National Guard and she declined.  Plus, there appears to be an FBI agent(s) stirring up the crowd.  Pretty well smells like an inside job to me.

13 hours ago, Reagan said:

My opinion:  I think what happened on Jan 6 was actually a creation by N. Pelosi.  She knew Trump called for a peaceful protest and found her opportunity.  You know, since Trump lives in their head, I believe she let the people in.  Trump offered the National Guard and she declined.  Plus, there appears to be an FBI agent(s) stirring up the crowd.  Pretty well smells like an inside job to me.

Pretty close. Although I don’t think Pelosi can take all the credit.

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Pretty close. Although I don’t think Pelosi can take all the credit.

Absolutely!  Was Pelosi 100% responsible?  No.  Was she 100% involved?  Absolutely.  Every gang of thugs needs a ring leader!! Bella Pelosi is that person!