I can't believe....

CardinalBacker

11 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Not trying to derail this topic but C'mon man.... I love conversating back and forth but when ppl play dumb I feel it's a waste of time

Can you answer why Nancy Pelosi who is over the Sergeant of Arms and in charge of security of the House of Representatives turned down the 20,000 national guard Trump requested for J6? Records show this, it’s fact. I’ll wait…..

Let me add that a majority of Pelosi’s communications have been deleted or destroyed that lead up to J6. Amazing how that happens. But the record thru the Pentagon shows she declined the 20,000 National Guard Trump requested for J6.

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

He asked me and I answered... who brought up BLM or anything that you referred to? Nobody 

I also responded in kind but get accused of hijacking. Every thread I have seen has some off topic responses. As long as it doesn’t stay that way, i see no harm. Remember, just because you disagree with me does not mean I am wrong.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Yes he was. Crickets…..and more Crickets 

I guess if he would have been in the capitol that day, the dims would have condemned it and called a special investigation.

The one true person I feel sorry for is AOC. She almost got killed on Jan. 6 and wasn’t even there.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Can you answer why Nancy Pelosi who is over the Sergeant of Arms and in charge of security of the House of Representatives turned down the 20,000 national guard Trump requested for J6? Records show this, it’s fact. I’ll wait…..

Let me add that a majority of Pelosi’s communications have been deleted or destroyed that lead up to J6. Amazing how that happens. But the record thru the Pentagon shows she declined the 20,000 National Guard Trump requested for J6.

I cannot answer why she turned it down 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I would say the part about trying to usurp our election process and destroy our tradition of a peaceful transfer of power with a violent attack on the legislative body to stop the certification of electoral votes after losing the election qualifies as "wanting to be a dictator."  

He did nothing of the sort....

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault." #reality

6 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault." #reality

💯🎯

I’ll watch this just like I watched the Russian Probe scandal, Covid-19 pandemic briefing and every other government theater.  They pat themselves on the back, make promises they never keep, nothing changes and they waste lots of money.  Gas prices and inflation is what they should be focused on - you know those things that were under control just 2 years ago.

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

you have nothing specific.....and that's cool to have your opinion based on feelings

No feelings, I'd say trying to overthrow the gov cause you lost is 1 example, holding military aid to dig up dirt on a opponent, getting a lawyer to pay hush money to cover up your cheating from the world and wife while pregnant... party of adultery

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Posted a Screen Print of this on Smoaky.  Spot on. 😂👽🤣👽😂

The protesters weren’t trying to overthrow the government. They were just making a statement to an unacceptable level. They stormed the capital in a violent way and should have to face the consequences. 

Of course the dems and media want to persecute Trump. They held the hearings during prime time hours in a failed attempt to exploit it and influence the American people. Nothing but intentional propaganda sensationalism. 

And then immediately after, ABC airs Soul of a Nation Pride month special. Just additional attempts at indoctrination. But that’s a discussion for another topic.

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

No I literally didn't defend her... no need to, I don't wake up everyday defending ppl like you and others

If your going to be flapping lies, BS and Jibberish out of them soup blowers then I will chime in. Cry harder…