I can't believe....

CardinalBacker

7 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

We need to have the same energy about all unarmed ppl getting shot and ignoring orders... until then I don't feel a tad bit sorry for her

O yea, and cry a lil harder 🤣 

You have to be one of the most uninformed individuals on this board although you have one or two running a close second. Lol. Actually I believe your InMAGAweTrust who got a new IP address. Your beta male crying sounds almost the same. 🤣

43 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You have to be one of the most uninformed individuals on this board although you have one or two running a close second. Lol. Actually I believe your InMAGAweTrust who got a new IP address. Your beta male crying sounds almost the same. 🤣

Personalities are difficult to hide. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

No doubt about it, that’s why I don’t even waste my time.

Hard to believe, hard core liberals like Bill Maher realize how far off the political scale the Dems have gone, but there’s still some folks drinking the kool-aid.  I’m reminded of the old saying, “There’s none so blind as he that will not see”.  This unwarranted fear of Donald Trump is a real, serious mental illness.  They’ve forgotten that prior to COVID we had unparalleled economic prosperity.  More black & hispanics had jobs than ever before.  Our enemies retreated from their intimidation posture. Members of NATO were finally paying their fair share.  Yes, life was not just good, it was very good.  And that fellow posters explains the Dems fear of the man. He did to much, to well.  He did put America first.  Hasn’t happened since Reagan. 

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

Jan. 6 Commission primetime hearing was a ratings ‘BOMB’ for CBS, NBC, ABC.  If any of the January 6 Commission’s hearings are again scheduled to take place in prime time, it’s entirely possible that the networks will take a “hard pass” next time!

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Funny you say he accuses! Isn't he accused of something? 🤔

Does that make the statement wrong concerning the "show" committee?  Did you know that this is the first time in the history of the Congress, that the minority leader was "not" allowed to put on a committee who they wanted?  If this is above board and honest, why do you think this is?

43 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Does that make the statement wrong concerning the "show" committee?  Did you know that this is the first time in the history of the Congress, that the minority leader was "not" allowed to put on a committee who they wanted?  If this is above board and honest, why do you think this is?

Minority leader 🤣!!! R's always crying and losing

58 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Jim jordan tell you that?  🤣 

On 6/10/2022 at 9:05 AM, Unwoke said:

Same reason Fox News who seems to have more viewers than all the other networks combined didn’t air it because it’s nothing more than propaganda and lies. Here’s Tucker Carlson giving you a good reason as to why. Found this clip on the left leaning Twitter platform. Nothing but a sham like the 2 impeachment trials. Lol. Prove him wrong in what he is saying, nothing but facts Jack. Cry Harder….Lol

Do you think it is OK for a violent mob to storm a federal building?

On 6/10/2022 at 10:39 AM, Unwoke said:

That’s cute but Biden is the one who tried to get mandates in place for a vaccine that doesn’t work an if they didn’t get it they would lose their jobs. In in some cases some people did lose their job. Lol. Lucky the courts shot down that nonsense. Nice liberal twist. Show me we’re Trump tried to implement vaccine mandates? Lol

I corrected your stupid liberal twist.

How is this relevant to the conversation?

56 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Are you referring to the summer of Love via the left wing nut jobs torching federal buildings, businesses and actually killing people?

Got a feeling the left will attempt the same thing the terrorists and "patriots" did Jan 6th one day and the right will sing a different tune...