Reason Greg Kerr No Longer at Ch 6

Hagar

Some of you probably know the story but I didn’t so I suppose others don’t either.  I’ll start by saying I’m a Greg Kerr fan.  Had no idea why he left, and still don’t know why Tiffany Murphy is gone.  Evidently while reading a story from CBS (Liberal bias), Greg inserted some of his own opinions, which were conservative.  Seems CBS & whoever owns/runs KFDM admonished him.  Sad that a local station can’t adjust their news somewhat to reflect the community’s ideology.  The Woke nonsense may play well in NY & the upper east coast, but not so well in SETX.

Here he is being interviewed by (I think) Kevin Steele of 1813.

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Less viewership lower rating …. And usually with that comes changes…..but then again majority of media is liberally owned

That’s my point. Less viewership doesn’t necessarily mean less market share, which is the number they REALLY care about. If I quit watching, that just means I stay uninformed on local news. 

On 5/3/2022 at 1:56 PM, SmashMouth said:

That’s my point. Less viewership doesn’t necessarily mean less market share, which is the number they REALLY care about. If I quit watching, that just means I stay uninformed on local news. 

Stick with me SmashMouth.  I’m a veritable fountain of useless information.  😂😂😂🤣👽🤣😂😂😂