NYC Subway Shooter

Hagar

Perhaps @tvc184 can shed some light on this.

When this Loon shot all the folks on the NYC Subway, they hadn’t even picked up all the victims and the spokespersons up there were saying, “Authorities have ruled out Terrorism”.   Now they’ve arrested the guy and on what charge?  Wait for it - Terrorism!

Now, can any of you shed some light on why they were initially ducking Terrorism so quickly, especially since there’s always that possibility?

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Perhaps @tvc184 can shed some light on this.

When this Loon shot all the folks on the NYC Subway, they hadn’t even picked up all the victims and the spokespersons up there were saying, “Authorities have ruled out Terrorism”.   Now they’ve arrested the guy and on what charge?  Wait for it - Terrorism!

Now, can any of you shed some light on why they were initially ducking Terrorism so quickly, especially since there’s always that possibility?

It is pure political BS and that includes the police administration and their city administration.

I thought that yesterday when they had no idea his motive but KNEW it wasn’t terrorism. I think it didn’t fit their wishes, likely due to a racial component.  

38 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

It is pure political BS and that includes the police administration and their city administration.

I thought that yesterday when they had no idea his motive but KNEW it wasn’t terrorism. I think it didn’t fit their wishes, likely due to a racial component.  

Thanks for your response, and confirming my thoughts on the situation.  IMO it’s extremely difficult for the MSM to label a black person as a racist, although anyone with common sense knows they’re just like other races and have good/bad/racist.  In fact, to think differently is racist itself.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Thanks for your response, and confirming my thoughts on the situation.  IMO it’s extremely difficult for the MSM to label a black person as a racist, although anyone with common sense knows they’re just like other races and have good/bad/racist.  In fact, to think differently is racist itself.

The problem with a lot of discussions/arguments are when a person/group defines, creates or redefines (changes) a word or phrase.

If you don’t like a response to a discussion or can’t figure out a valid or plausible argument, change something.

So you get critical race theory, white privilege, minorities can’t be racist and so on.

I will give an example. A person will call out any minority for being a racist for words or actions. Like a Black person (the NY subway shooter) might say “I hate all White people”, the commit some evil act.  There is no valid response nor should there be ask to why that pressure is not a racist. If a White person said I hate all Black people and started shooting them, we would obviously call that an act driven by racism. It would not even be a debate nor should there be.  With no plausible response as to why it is not racism for a Black person to start targeting White persons, in comes the change. I have many times heard/seen the claim that minorities can’t be racist because… they were never on top or in charge!!

Who came up with that definition? An online dictionary gives this: prejudice, discrimination or antagonism toward people of a specific racial or ethnic group. I guess they forgot to add…. but this definition only applies to White people.

So when you can’t think of a good answer, change the rules.  

You can go to any forum, including this one, and sometimes see such redefining or inventing of terms.

It is difficult sometimes on both sides of the fence for people to admit that everyone is basically the same. The main difference is the arguments created to prove that their side is more righteous and will do so by any means. That includes at times, changing language.

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The problem with a lot of discussions/arguments are when a person/group defines, creates or redefines (changes) a word or phrase.

If you don’t like a response to a discussion or can’t figure out a valid or plausible argument, change something.

So you get critical race theory, white privilege, minorities can’t be racist and so on.

I will give an example. A person will call out any minority for being a racist for words or actions. Like a Black person (the NY subway shooter) might say “I hate all White people”, the commit some evil act.  There is no valid response nor should there be ask to why that pressure is not a racist. If a White person said I hate all Black people and started shooting them, we would obviously call that an act driven by racism. It would not even be a debate nor should there be.  With no plausible response as to why it is not racism for a Black person to start targeting White persons, in comes the change. I have many times heard/seen the claim that minorities can’t be racist because… they were never on top or in charge!!

Who came up with that definition? An online dictionary gives this: prejudice, discrimination or antagonism toward people of a specific racial or ethnic group. I guess they forgot to add…. but this definition only applies to White people.

So when you can’t think of a good answer, change the rules.  

You can go to any forum, including this one, and sometimes see such redefining or inventing of terms.

It is difficult sometimes on both sides of the fence for people to admit that everyone is basically the same. The main difference is the arguments created to prove that their side is more righteous and will do so by any means. That includes at times, changing language.

🎯💯

Social media and the FBI should have blood all over their hands concerning this tragic event.  The FBI had this black supremacist on their radar until 2019 then dropped it.  I guess the FBI was too busy chasing a Russian Hoax!   This black supremacist posted vile comments -- including killing whitey -- on Youtube.  Where's the sensors??!!    Let's look at his rap sheet:

1991-2007:  3 arrest in New Jersey.   Charged with terroristic threats but reduced to harassment.

1992-1998:  9 arrest in New York.   Possession of burglary tools.   Criminal sex act.   Criminal tampering.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Social media and the FBI should have blood all over their hands concerning this tragic event.  The FBI had this black supremacist on their radar until 2019 then dropped it.  I guess the FBI was too busy chasing a Russian Hoax!   This black supremacist posted vile comments -- including killing whitey -- on Youtube.  Where's the sensors??!!    Let's look at his rap sheet:

1991-2007:  3 arrest in New Jersey.   Charged with terroristic threats but reduced to harassment.

1992-1998:  9 arrest in New York.   Possession of burglary tools.   Criminal sex act.   Criminal tampering.

Or possibly bust chasing parents who attended School Board meetings.  Don’t forget, “The greatest danger to the US is White Nationalist”.  Well dumb me, I’ve never seen one doing something like this.  Heck, to my knowledge, never even just seen one.

I do adhere to the theory that the inmates are running the Asylum.  So look at the two Superpowers.  The US is governed by a doddering old man suffering from dementia, and Russia has an old fool that seems to think he’s Napoleon, and is anything but mentally stable.  These two have the ability to detonate enough nuclear weapons to destroy mankind.  

It’s ironic that these two men are “the things that go bump in the night.

From ghoulies and ghousties

And long legged beasties

And things that go bump in the night

Lord, deliver us.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Why can’t he simply be charged with a certain number of counts for murder and call it a day? Gotta put a label on everything. Mass murderer is label enough for me. 

Because nobody died (I don't think). :)

I get it though. Call it what it is, a crime and then move on.

That does not produce Clickbait however and does not further certain narratives. 

43 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Because nobody died (I don't think). :)

I get it though. Call it what it is, a crime and then move on.

That does not produce Clickbait however and does not further certain narratives. 

First reports were two dead, 12 injured. They have since changed it. 

Bold….. exactly.