Lumberton Seating Capacity at Barbers Hill

raid07

Raider Stadium holds 10,000. Barbers Hill Eagle Stadium shows to have a capacity of 5500. What gives, where will we sit? Why have a playoff game at such a small stadium???

My understanding is Raider Stadium hold 8500, 5000 on the home side and 3500 on the visitor.  That said their will be at least 5000 raider fans, maybe a lot more if we get some Alums out of Houston.  If the stadium only holds 5500, this is going to be a seating problem.

I can't belive Lumberton would choose that stadium. What are they thinking?

from what i have heard around town the reason for picking BH is because it is natural grass. Which is what our boys are used to and our other choices were turf. NOT GOOD!!! thats just what i have heard so if its true i agree with the decision. Because i believe smiley plays on turf???

Guest ECBucFan

Smiley brings about 50 fans, tops.

Jam pack the Raider side, and back fill 3/4 of the Smiley side....and....things might become reeeeeeal claustrophobic for Simley!  ;D

If Lumberton is the home team you will be ok.

The home side at Barbers Hill and Dayton are about the same size (both seat about 5000)

However the visiting side at Barbers Hill doesn't seat many (it was a little smaller than Dayton's old visiting stands (the one's that yall sat in last year)).

In my opinion...

After Stallworth, there is no other stadium between Houston and Beaumont that can compare to the new Bronco Stadium.

Just ask the PN-G fans if they were impressed.

GOOD LUCK TO THE RAIDERS!

I do hope you are the home team.

Smily won't bring 200 people to the game.

It would be ashame if they were the home team in the big stands and all the Lumberton fans were standing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86